Encourage me please!

So, urmm
It’s been over 1 year since I did not code. And I’m no feeling at ease. I love coding but I immediatly wanna stop coding cause it’s not as fun as I thought it was 10 minutes ago, the excitement diseapear and just feel forced to code again because it’s long. But I would love to share my inspiration and my skills at making stories.
I needed to talk about this and maybe y’all could make me feel that I’m not alone with this coding stuff.
And encourage me to do my stories,
I’ll be promoting my story there anyways!
So I goota sleep so
Thnks for the love!!

4 Likes

Hey hun! I just wanna say I struggled with the same thing. But it’s important to know that it’s so rewarding once you see your ideas come to life. I promise dedicating your time to code your ideas to finally see the end result will feel really good, and with time you’ll get used to it. You might not ever get rid of that feeling of dread that comes with coding every now and then but it’s something you put up with and get used to especially when you have a love for storytelling. This is clearly something you really want to do. You wouldn’t have come on here to have someone talk you into it if that wasn’t the case! So here’s my little push of encouragement hun. You got this! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Don’t force yourself to code if you don’t have the energy to do it. The more you force yourself, the more negative you will get about it. Try to set goals! Code a certain amount and then rest! Rest is extremely important when writing stories. When you’re coding, keep reminding yourself why you are coding. Thinking positive can give you the energy and motivation to get your story done! It’s okay to take your time, I’m sure it will be worth the wait! And then you will feel proud of your accomplishment. You can do it! Believe in yourself! :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Sweetest message!! Love u Naddy, Thanks for taking your time to encourage me it’s really loving, idk what to say…
Thank you so much :cupid:, I’ll make sure to reread this message everytime I feel down. I really needed this.
Be blessed.:heartbeat:

2 Likes

Thanks for this loving message, there are still great people out here :sob:!! Love u Isabelle Thanks for taking your time to encourage me it’s really nice and loving, I’ll defenitly take your advices from now!
Thank you so much :cupid:, I’ll make sure to reread this message everytime I feel down also. I really needed this.
Be blessed :heartbeat:

3 Likes