Encouragement thread 🌻

First of all I am back :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: hugs to all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and I really missed you all …
Now this thread is basically for everyone who are lacking encouragment nowdays and feeling kinda low … and specially my loves @NelidaU and @loveyourself. @DaydreamiiE @Mondalsushanta637 @BadassSaasha @Chocolate_Mama @NemesisDarkFox :sunflower::joy::wink::hugs::hugs::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sunflower::sunflower::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:
I want you all to write some words of encouragement for our friends …something like the people who are feeling low may feel boosted and encouraged … :sunflower::sunflower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: #postive
Encourage. The world can be a tough and discouraging place at times. So encourage someone who is in a negative situation at the moment. Add your own perhaps more grounded and optimistic perspective on the situation to lessen his or her worries and perhaps exaggerated fears. :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::sunflower::sunflower: Love you all :heart_eyes::sunflower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
#FEW WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT :sunflower::sunflower::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink:

16 Likes

You are an amazing ratzol!!! (Ratzol means a very cool person in Xylo language)

Tysm for making thix thread and Yayzaz You’re Back!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yay :dancer::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Honestly, I myself am feeling so low, I am gonna keep an eye on this thread.

Anyways, here’s one quote I absolutely love:
download%20(1)

9 Likes

That’s an awezummm quote :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Yep. Thanks.

4 Likes

Naw this is such a good idea for a thread!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Also welcome back!! :heart::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart::hugs::sparkling_heart::sunflower:

1 Like

Live like your loved because you are exactly who He made you to be! <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Our sunflower is back. :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sun_with_face:

Encouraging? :thinking: How about at least life will end one day? :smiling_imp:

Something I recently read on the Rant Thread reminded me of a saying: It’s better to light a candle than to just mourn about the darkness. :candle:

3 Likes

You’re such a lovely person. :heart:

3 Likes

This is a great thread but lol I am feeling so down rn probably one of the low points of my life. But it’s okay

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

fjakakdkjahah you tagged meee???! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

wooohoooo YR BACK!!!:heavy_check_mark::100::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yay :dancer::joy::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:t5::dancer::dancer::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Yup :dancer::dancer:t5::dancer::dancer:t5::dancer::dancer:t5::dancer::dancer::dancer:

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::grin:

2 Likes

You love her a lot.

2 Likes

#few words of encouragement…
The hardest part is to start. But when you start, this would grow easier for you to move on day by day.

Life gives hard times only when it’s sure you will cope with them. So you should feel like a blessed person, because life thinks you’re strong enough. Show it that you are.

Why should you stay in this depression? You have to move on no matter what. Negative won’t lead you to anything good, so you should try to turn it into a positive. It’s better to make an effort and move on.

If you don’t see any light, it just means that it’s somewhere ahead and you’ll reach it very soon. Just keep going!

If you think that your life is not fair, because it doesn’t help you to achieve a satisfying result in you work, just wait a little. It tests you to see if you deserve it. Prove you’re worth it, never give up! :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::rainbow::dancer::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::sunflower::rainbow::rainbow::dancer:

2 Likes