Enemies to lovers is what I chose peeps! but...plot ideas are still needed LMAO

So I’ve decided I know finally
giphy (2)
Anyways thought I’ve decided that my story would be about rivals that slowly turn into lovers BUT I need plot ideas obviously about the two rivals that slowly turn out to become lovers :two_hearts:

the type of Genre: Drama, thriller, comedy, and of course romance

so if anything drop down below on some of the most plot twisted and craziest enemies to lovers story ideas

1 Like

Try to avoid the cliche rival gangs or rivals at academic excellence. of course, you can do that if you want! Just add your own twists and turns.
Here are a few ideas I can think of:
Two spies/agents that are trying to kill each other/win over the other. (It’s a similar concept to I Despise You, but you can make it your own by adding your own originality and creativity.)
The two are somehow forced together. (Maybe not like a cliche arranged marriage or fake romantic relationship, but something else like a group project.)
Um…I can’t think of much right now. Sorry :sweat_smile:. And they’re not suuuuper crazy ideas. I’ll get back to you if I have any better ideas. Have a good day/night! :relaxed:

1 Like

Wait, I just got one more :joy:. It’s not great, but it’s something!
MAYBE, when the readers think the two enemies are becoming good friends, the two characters suddenly become enemies again for whatever reason. Maybe a new, stronger rivalry comes out.

1 Like

You literally just read my mind because I wanted to do something like (I Despise You) but I don’t want to reproduce the same thing like I don’t want to start cliches I hope you get what I mean from this.

1 Like

OMG that’s really good!

Oh, yeah, I get what you mean. Well maybe you can use the same concept, but change it a lot. Meaning, they still have to hurt each other in order to benefit themselves or their side, or whatever they’re working towards. Maybe the two start getting closer, but one of them is pressured (and nearly forced to) hurt the other, so that person caves in and does so, which really damages their relationship. And that causes them to immediately go back to being enemies, but now, they’re even worse enemies.

1 Like

Excuse my language but damn that is really good thank you so much for your idea!!

1 Like

I don’t mind language. :joy: I’m glad to havehelped. Happy writing!
I’d love to know when you start writing it and publish it. :grin:

1 Like

lol :joy:
I’ll for sure keep in touch with you do you have an IG?

1 Like

Yep! I’m @amphia.episode

Okay I just followed you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.