✨ ~ Engagement Party: NemesisDarkFox and The_Saminator ~

:revolving_hearts: ~ Welcome To The Engagement Party Of @NemesisDarkFox and @The_Saminator ~ :revolving_hearts:

:cherry_blossom: Let’s all celebrate the holy matrimonial promise between these two awesome and swaggy people! Everyone is welcome here to pour out their best wishes to them! :cherry_blossom:

@The_Saminator’s Engagement Pendant:

@NemesisDarkFox’s Engagement Pendant:

Here’s The Cake – for ahem ahem @24aya :smirk: LOL :joy:

Since I made this thread in a hurry, you can feel free to add more stuff, inputs or tag people here! :sweat_smile:

Tags:
@24aya @BadassSaasha @Kaju @JHW @loveyourself @phlegmatic @DevilQueen @keiji @Days @Elx @Spes @NelidaU @Forever1201 @DarkDreamz @TheGoodOne @Stargazer54 @sofia2 @Damonprince @QueenChid @Qwueen @talesbyrose @SilverStar @JemU776 @Chocolate_Mama

Sooo…ENJOY THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY, YA PEEPOS!!! (The wedding will be done soon shortly :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…)

20 Likes

Omg meow~
I’m so sorry but I have to go out soon…

4 Likes

My son is getting married I’m happy

4 Likes

Congratulations bro … :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::christmas_tree::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles::fireworks::christmas_tree::tanabata_tree::blossom::tulip::hibiscus::tada::balloon::balloon::sparkles::fireworks::christmas_tree::blossom::tulip::hibiscus::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::sparkles::fireworks::christmas_tree::tanabata_tree::blossom::tulip::hibiscus::tada::tada::balloon::sparkles::sunflower::hibiscus::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles::blossom::sparkles::sparkles::christmas_tree::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::tanabata_tree::blossom::tulip::tulip::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::tada::balloon::balloon::sparkles::wink::fireworks::clap::fireworks::tanabata_tree::blossom::tulip::tulip::balloon::hibiscus::hibiscus::tada::balloon::balloon: I am soo happy

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy congrats! Enjoy your marriage it’s a great time and I’m y’all priest so wassup!

4 Likes

Ok… obviously I haven’t been paying enough attention to the boards, so maybe I’ve missed something. So… can anybody please explain to me what’s actually going on here?

3 Likes

This is so amazing.
So amazing, thank you :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Ah, yes! I tagged you here to witness the engagement party of my fellow homies mentioned above. I am sorry if I disturbed you :sweat: You replied to @/NemesisDarkFox 's thread some time ago, joining in the conversation. So, well, I thought to include you too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, welcome! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on your engagement :partying_face:

D9SD

Cheers :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yay :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :-).

3 Likes

Congratulations and has it started yet meow?

1 Like

CONGRATS LOVES!! :heart::heart:

LETS PARTY!!!

3 Likes

wait but lmao are they actually engaged or is it that thing children like to do to pretend to get married?

3 Likes

Congratulations! I hope you two have a happy engagement and a wonderful wedding. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS :partying_face::clap::clap:

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: congratulations brother and mah new future vahini (brothers wife) :partying_face:
Looks at cake with puppy eyes :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

AHAHAHHHA YESSSSSS!!! THWEY ARE OMG OMG OMGGGG THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AFTER THIS!!! YAAYYYAYAYSYYSYYYYYAYYAY ka tioshprghriubou

5 Likes

I’m going to have a daughter in law I am so happy

4 Likes