:sob::sob::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Yes daughter u will have a sister in law

2 Likes

I know! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I would just like to thank everyone for coming and making this engagement special.
I would also like to thank @NemesisDarkFox for being so caring and accepting. We may not talk a lot on the thread but we have such a understanding towards each other that most don’t see. He is simply amazing and my alien :alien::orange_heart:

9 Likes

YAsssssssssSSSS YOU GOOOO BIG BRO AND SAMM!!! AHAHHAHAH!! YASSSSSSSSS!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!

4 Likes

Congratulations… My sweet angel … May God bless you … And keep shipping us plzz :wink::wink::wink:

6 Likes

Yay! Congratulations @The_Saminator and @NemesisDarkFox :partying_face: I wish y’all the best :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I need to think of a ship name! You two are so cute :heart::sob:

1 Like

Image result for happy dance gif

Yes!

So so happy for you two! Congratulations and my best wishes for your marriage!

4 Likes

Engaged? Wow!

2 Likes

Hi !

Thx for all your nice wishes and coming here in the first place. Sorry that I am a little late. X-)

And a special thank you to our Mistress of Ceremonies @AS007. :slight_smile:

Ok, two organisatoric things first. This is a forum engagement and later a forum wedding. Sam and I are not yet in a real relationship, especially since she lives in the USA and I am in Germany. But we are open for whatever the future may hold. :wink: (And I changed my status on FB from “single” to “it´s complicated” some time ago.)

This thread and later the wedding thread are open for everyone who wants to join the celebrations, so you need not to be invited or tagged to join. However, both threads will not run on real-time like some other weddings did, because then we would all have to be online around the same time, which is complicated for many reasons, like time zones. So we will just take our time and complete the ceremony step by step. Later I shall anounce the details for the wedding.

Now back to the engagement party. Some time ago I asked @The_Saminator in my thread if she wanted to be my partner in crime, but I was told that this was a little too theoretic and lacked the glam and all, so we agreed on having this party before the actual wedding. AS007 already showed the pendants we selected for this, the rings will be exchanged during the wedding.

And @24aya will be so happy to know that we did not plan on having a cake here yet, so… :wink:

But now for the most important part, maybe Sam has changed her mind by now about all this? So I should ask her again, before these eye-witnesses, if she wants to become my Episode wife.

11 Likes

I’m going to die :sob::sob::sob::sob:
You are so sweet to me my alien.
Of course I want to be your wife :heart_eyes::kiss::green_heart::alien:

7 Likes

I am honored. :heart_eyes:
So tomorrow I will go into the details for the wedding. For now, it’s party time. :tada::tada::tada:
Just don’t expect me to dance. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes