English 🇬🇧 Characters! UPDATED

I think everywhere’s different to be honest :rofl: That’s just the format I know of from when I was a
teaching :woman_shrugging:t3:

We also have first/primary school, middle school and high school here, which is a whole different kettle of fish haha.

1 Like

Yeah
That sounds like some American stuff to me :joy:
Also don’t think about putting fish in your kettle your tea will taste awful :joy:

1 Like

I prefer coffee, I’m a terrible Brit :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t like either :joy:

1 Like

As an English person I can agree that this is pretty accurate :star_struck:

1 Like

Course work is definitely important as well as mocks, due to prediction grades, although your GCSEs do not determine anything to do with getting into your universities. Not unless you have two equally excellent candidates, and that is the only data you can use to determined who gets in.

2 Likes

Your welcome :innocent:

1 Like

Ooh so you call it preschool whereas we call it reception :))

1 Like

Yep same here!

1 Like

Didn’t know u were English first of all :smile: .
And thanks for the info.
Few information were useful & unknown to me.
And I knew most of it through few of my English friends already.
And I would like to know more detail of it.
PM me if u want or DM my Instagram account: @krish_episode_stories

1 Like

Now that I think about it I think some people called it playgroup as well
reception, yr1, and yr2 are key stage 1 I think or just the ‘infants’
yr3 - yr6 are the ‘juniors’ and I think key stage 2
I don’t really remember what happens with the key stages after this but I’m pretty sure yr11 is in key stage 4?

My grandma’s met her, which is cool I guess, obviously she’s the minority. I’m not British nor do I live in Britain so I was just wondering, what are some accents do u find in the uk? :white_heart:

1 Like

So there are pretty much different accents for each little part of the Uk.
Now if you mean Uk not England specifically you have the different scottish, welsh, irish and the English ones.
If you mean Uk as in England some are a liverpool accent, essex accent, posh London accent (because some people do sound like that) and lots more.
You can also get different strengths of each accent if you know what I mean e.g. you could have a liverpuddlian accent but it’s a bit faded because you’ve lived somewhere with a different accent and you are starting to adapt to that accent

Here’s a video I found, useful for hearing some accents but she does that all quite strongly.
1 Like

Tysm!!

1 Like

This has been updated with food debates, food and food shops!!