@Enigma.Episode is hiring! Script Template Makers Badly Needed!

Heyyy! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
I made a thread about whether or not I should make an epi help group, and everyone who voted said yes, so I made a hiring form and created an account!

We’re hiring anyone and everyone. You don’t need an Instagram account.

Note: We aren’t hiring any more artists. We’d prefer reviewers, proofreaders, script template makers, and people who can give recommendations and tips.

Tags

@Amphia @PropertyofNae @CrimsonJewel @Aquabelle @Youngbl00d @episode.mistletoe @Jen_Rae @Danielle318 @xxOlivia_Meganxx @Pure_Rebel @K.A_Mann @TaySilver @EtherealWitch @Amphia @BellaaWrites @Mira_Unicorn @K.Logan @veronica.episode @Jazzie.episode @epi.verve @Celestial_Night @gummybears1 @Clevertimes @epy.peppermints @Quoriota @Tamara.Episde
Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.

18 Likes

Hey! I don’t have Instagram and I can only really do custom poses.

1 Like

That’s okay, you can still join!

1 Like

I’m busy at the moment, and I’m already part of other art shops and another Episode help group.

Sorry!

I hope you find the people you need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s alright, thanks :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

just submitted :wink:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for tagging me! I’m already part of two art shops, but I can try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! There won’t be that many requests now anyway since we’re just starting up.

1 Like

I’ll make a group chat once more people join.

1 Like

How many people have submitted the form?

Just you and @gummybears1 so far :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I don’t think I’ll be able to join atm

1 Like

submitted! <3

1 Like

thankyou for tagged me and I would love to join you <3 submitted :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Someone submitted a form with the name em_wrright for the Insta.

Whoever you are, I can’t find you! Please let me know the right handle asap! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

I didn’t receive your form. Could you submit it again? :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Hey superpup I would love to join :pleading_face:

1 Like

Great! Fill out the form please

1 Like

Earlier on this week I helped you with a description and I help other people with names and stuff so I think this is a great idea

I submitted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::hugs:
Thanks

1 Like

Hey! Just gave in my application form!

1 Like