Enough with the cliche what stories do you guy want to read

Well obviously I’m writing a story but I need to know what types of stories you guys like cliches at this point are kind of overrated so I just wanted to give the community a chance to speak their mind and see what other kinds of stories would be best you know.

something new! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

What kind of story are you planning on writing?

3 Likes

I’m thinking of writing in ink with drama and action in it but without the cliche gangs when I look on here many people just do not approve cliche as of mafia, or love stories, or anything violent and much more so I wanted to know what I could provide and do to keep my story away from that category. I mean don’t get me wrong I love the cliches, but a lot of people are just over it so I put this out here for everyone to get feedback on theirs and my story.

2 Likes

Hm, u can maybe write something about:

_ Saving Planet
_ Superhero Stories
_ Animal Stories
_ Caring for kids
_ Discovering A New World Or Thing and Bad people are in your way. (Like National Treasure, or Indiana Jones, or hm…)

1 Like

There is so many stories you can write not including mafia, love stories, etc. that can be action. Hm…let’s hear from the others if they have any ideas.

I love those ideas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I agree we should hear some others out

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.