Entering and Exiting Characters

Hey guys!

I’m back in today I am going to show you how to put characters in your story / entering and exiting.

If you haven’t already, I suggest you to look at my Backgrounds post, Where I showed you how to put backgrounds into your script.

Now let’s get started!

To add characters in your story, you have to have a character made.
When you first enter your writers portal, you will see a button that says characters.

Click on it.

Next, you make a character
After you click on the button, you will see a screen that has premade characters that you can name and customize that the Episode team has made for you.
Click on a character that you would like to name and customize.
Next go to the right part Side of your screen and enter in the name of your character.
After that, press “create and save”.
From there it should take you to a screen where you should be able to customize your character the way you want it.

After you finish making your character(s)
It’s time to put them in a story!

Go to your script, and type…
@CHARACTER enters from position to screen position

Example:
@sydney enters from left to screen center

There are 5 positions that episode has made:

1. Screen left
  2. Upscreen left
  3. Screen Center
  4. Upscreen right
  5. Screen right
    And 2 entering ways
  6. Left
  7. Right

And that’s it.
I hope this was helpful

In my next post, I’m going to be showing you transitions

hey, how do i make a character enter a scene and then make them smaller, followed by zooming in on them? I hope that makes sense cause I’m about to give up at this point :woman_facepalming:t4:

Ok maybe we can have a session where I can help you I what you need help in :grin:

1 Like

it seem to me you created duplicate thread

I’m so sorry :pensive: I was just trying to help others

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.