Entering rear body movement

HELP ME PLEASE! I want my character Stella to enter from right to screen center as she is walking rear. I know you use the command walk_rear, but when I do that she walks rear but in a different direction, do you get me? Like for example:
@STELLA enters from right to screen center AND STELLA is walk_rear
but when STELLA enters from right and shes walking rear, it’s like she’s entering from screen left and walking. So her body moves in a different direction. I even tried saying “AND STELLA faces left”

Hello @Shazaamubarakk, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved into Directing Helps and Tips since it involves coding/scripting. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Maybe you can try doing the inverse? Like if you want her to enter right walk_rear then make her enter left and walk_rear? I hope it all works out!

I had this problem too and I think I know how to fix it. Try this:

@STELLA enters from right to screen center AND STELLA is walk_rear AND STELLA faces right

I’m pretty sure it works like that. You always have to say faces right when you want the character to face the left side and faces left when you want the character to face the right side, if the character does something that has got something to do with a rear animation.

Hope this helps!