Epi.Angels Art Shop (Overlays, covers, edits, art, and more!) (CLOSED)

ive sent the cover request haha, cant wait to see it

3 Likes

1 Like

Bump :heart:

1 Like

@Jaynee.Episode

1 Like

Countless your art scene was completed.

5 Likes

@Amelia

Can i have my cover look like this?

1 Like

Please fill out the form, yes it can look like that.

@phlegmatic your request was completed :blue_heart:

If you want me to change something feel free to tell me :blush:

3 Likes

PRETTY! I love it!!

2 Likes

@Lune @ematarut @G_vanessa

@Eternity @xepisode.ravenx

2 Likes

your rules are the exact same rules i wrote for the art colony thread… please explain.

i wrote these exact rules for one of the threads i work at. however, these are written by me and i don’t like others using what i wrote? is this some sort of misunderstanding or something?

although, i love your art! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I had no idea these rules were written by you, if I knew I would’ve said something about it or ask if @Zembo27 if she had permission since she’s the one that created the thread, not the rest of us, I only did the forms, maybe ask her why she did it, and again I’m sorry.

1 Like

it’s no problem! i’m not trying to be rude or anything close to that whatsoever. i was just curious as i didn’t even know that these rules would be used :sweat_smile:

once again, no harm done. i just need to speak to the creator real quick and figure this out. again, i love your work and i might even request something :innocent::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi I’m sorry. I have actually never seen your thread before. Do you want me to change my rules?

1 Like

Thank you :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m not trying to be rude either lol, sorry if it came off like that

1 Like

could you? that would be really kind of you. i love your thread, though! :heart:

no! not at all :joy:
i was just saying i didn’t want to be rude lmao

1 Like