Epi Art Shop📝📚 [CLOSED]

I want the large cover

1 Like

Which request?

1 Like

From @Ella4ever

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t see that, because I wasn’t tagged! I’ll take the request by @/Ella4ever, so my spots are full now!

1 Like

@MyaShadow
Sorry, my requests are full!

1 Like

@Ojal_Tatawat

You can’t request the same thing by two artist. And my request are full right now!

AND:
It’s rude to request the same thing by two artist at a time and just use the one you like the most, because every artist is spending his/her time on that. And by doing that you’d probably waste that artist time!

1 Like

I’m really sorry. I won’t do that again

2 Likes

Hiii! :wave:
I was wondering if I could request an outro splash from @mateepi with four characters in a custom pose?

1 Like

Hiya :grin: do you need to show an example of what you are looking for or can you just describe?

1 Like

@Emmyy

Here’s the finished sketch, let me know if I should change something

Please ignore that it is completely messy! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Both would be great!

Is it drawn or edited? Bc I currently don’t do drawn since it takes much more time, I need to pratcice a bit more and I have so much work for school haha

1 Like

Honestly I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(I spent the last three hours waiting for your answer, so that I can continue with it. I guess I would have freaked out if you hadn’t liked it :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I’m sorry I was busy and I would totally understand that.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I don’t blame you for anything, I was just bored while waiting :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Yea I would be too :joy: well I love it already!

2 Likes

Hi @mateepi,
It’s edited.

1 Like

Here’s the form if you can do it :hugs:

Form

which artist? @mateepi
splash for what? An outro
character details and pic in a pose (if there are any characters):

Details for characters:

Pose:

So for the pose, if possible, I’d like for KumarĂ© to be on Amady’s back and Apple to be on April’s back.

As for facial expressions and actions, KumarĂ© is basically falling off of Amady’s back and Amady is rolling her eyes while holding her on her back and for the other two, April is laughing while holding Apple and Apple is covering April’s eyes.

Also, Amady and Kumaré are on the left and April and Apple on the right.

Outfits:

Amady:

Deep V Swimsuit Lycra Cherry Red Treble Clef Tattoo Studded Boots Leather Boyfriend Tee Cotton Black Floral Lace Dangling Earrings Cotton Grey Black Black Leather Choker Ring Tights Gradient Transparent Gradient Black Sunglasses on Head Plastic Grey White Scar Across Nose (04-07) Hair Scrunchie Bracelet Cotton

Apple:

Rising Star Earrings Metalgold Sound Waves Tattoo Starry Choker Black Gold Side Stripe Strapless Swimsuit Cotton Orange Sunny Two Metal Bangle Bracelets Metal Gold Thin Round Rim Glasses Metal Gold Strappy Gladiator Wedges Suede Tan

April:

Wedge Sneaker Stripe Suede Blue Cerelean White Tinted Ombred Thin Framed Blue Lavender Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor Belted Ombre Shorts Denim Oxford Blue Halter Open Mono Kini Lycra Floral

Kumaré:

Deep V Swimsuit Lycra Grey BlackFisherman Sandals Leather Brown HickoryDenim Plain Shorts Denim Dark Blue Cerulean

background: a beach background on the sand like this:

text: Follow my Insta for updates and sneak peaks

extra details:
please use password: EpiAS

1 Like

Oh alright. But it might take some time bc as i said haha. The falling might be a bit tricky but I think i’ll manage

1 Like