Epi Babes (Art thread) {Closed to catch up}

Thanks hunnn! <3

Omg just got to say this is incredible!:scream:

If i may ask can you make a profile picture in this style for me if i give you the characters? I can ask you for something else right? Not that i’m doing something wrong right now and i need to ask everything to the same person?:flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Sure, just fill out the form sweetie! <
And thanks so much! :slight_smile:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
THAT IS AMAZING!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome! So glad you liked it. :joy::heart: And thanks so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s amazing! My new pfp.

Hiii! Sorry but i also asked if you could do the same font style of the warning as the one that says ‘this story contains…’, maybe i said it wrong in my previous post😳

1 Like

Thanks so much. :heart:

1 Like

Oops my bad I’ll change it

Art scene I would like the two characters in a hospital bed holding hands as they are dieing due to a horrible car crash. It’s limelight
When do you need it

:Asap

Hiii! The font is right but i want the same font in the warning. So both in the exact same style for both your credits and the message that’s what i meant. I’m sorry if i’m being anoying… And I understand if you’re not changing anything anymore cause i see you can only send me this three times…

1 Like

Character details or picture:

Outfit:
these outfits will do, makes it easier i guess.
Pose:
So i’ll let you pick it’s about friends with benefits and the guy is a real bad boy… And ofcourse the girl is in love with him for a loooooong time. So either something romantic or something where you instantly now this is definitely a badboy story.

Do you want your name on it?:
Yeah but little so it doesn’t draw much attention and i want yours in it too!
Background:
Whatever you want since you’re going to do that style i replyed on.
Extras:
what i said above this.
Any theme?:
what i said above this.

Ah, I don’t do LL. Sorry hunny! <3

Okay maybe a stupid question, but what is LL :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

LL stands for limelight which is a style of the characters… e.g This is INK
LilMissy%20snipet

AND THIS is LIMELIGHT
GIRL%20wink%20snippet

omg duh i knew that i’m so stupid:joy:.

1 Like

If you need anything else it’s fine just message me privately

1 Like

Its fine… we all get confused sometimes…:crazy_face:

1 Like

Can you maybe make ink persons that look a little bit like these two? Or do you want me to make it myself thats fine too!