Epi Babes (New and Fresh we are back)

@Jayl I understand you. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Ooh ok but say If you start avcepting new members

1 Like

Note: Guys please do not spam this thread about you doing all kinds of art like backgrounds, etc. This is not the thread for that. This is a REQUESTING thread, so please keep it as it is.

If you are REQUESTING, please request what you would like in the form above that is provided. This is NOT A SIGH UP thread.

Just to let you know. If @Jayl plans on making a sigh up thread, then we will discuss that with the team . :wink:

5 Likes

@Blue1994

Please wait patiently when we get you a perfect artist and when they finish your request.

And sorry for the late reply I was sick and couldn’t be on my computer

1 Like

@doctorwho910

Please read the rules and submit again. if you have any questions about your request declined then please reply here and we’ll talk about it, if you are not comfortable then PM me about it.

Of course take yalls time :grin:

Its fine and i hope you feel better

1 Like

Hi I just filled out the form :smiley:
Password: Babes

1 Like

@Problematic_Patrick your artist will be me, @Jossu.
Please PM me for any questions.

1 Like

@doctorwho910

Please wait patiently when we get you a perfect artist and when they finish your request.

This was your new request that has been accepted :blush:

1 Like

@Dorkiedork04

Please read the rules and submit again. if you have any questions please PM me.

@Dorkiedork04

[cdbdc065fe7630bf83418579f32745bec717e0d8_1_1035x580

Please read the rules and submit again. if you have any questions about your request being declined then please reply here and we’ll talk about it, if you are not comfortable then PM me about it.

1 Like

Sorry for the wait @Problematic_Patrick but your request has been completed by me @Jossu.

Please tell me if I messed up something or if you want something changed or added. It’s because I rushed this because I needed to get all my requests done. :blush:

Thank you for your patience!

Please give credit as: @Jossu

@lexxiiee0

Please read the rules and submit again. if you have any questions about your request being declined then please reply here and we’ll talk about it, if you are not comfortable then PM me about it.

This is for both of your requests

@Jayl

I sent in my request

Password: babes

1 Like

@LeviTheLunatic

1 Like

I don’t need a perfect artist, I only need it recognizable for readors to see what it is … What I really want is an artist who has least business on his/her hands

1 Like

Omg, I love it! Thank you! :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem. :blush:

2 Likes

@Benzie.stories your intro is done, please give credit as @jossu.epi and let me know if you want to change anything about this intro background.

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes