✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Currently Active!

hey is my request accepted or not.

1 Like

Hello @epy.emmily! I would love to request from you as well! I don’t mind waiting since I’m not in a hurry for it but it would mean a lot if you could accept my request! :innocent:

Drawn or Edited: Drawn
Character Details:

Outfit: Is it okay if you could design one for me? :joy:
Background:
Theme: Romantic?
Additional Info: N.A.
Password: Epi

1 Like

@episode_katherinee that’s not quite the password you’ll find the real password under rules :wink:
@Sofia4Redfield you have to put the password to get you request accepted :blush:

1 Like

Ohhh I left the smirk! :sweat_smile: whoopsss

Password: Epi :smirk:

That password is just to make sure everyone reads the rules😅

Youll find the real password in the midst of the rules :blush:

1 Like

Oh lol! Here it is: Miracle

1 Like

Hi. That one weirdo has been busy. I’ll let her know you requested and she’ll be in touch. Sorry if the wait inconvenienced you.

Perfect @epy.emmily will be in touch :grin:

1 Like

No problem

Hey, the password was already there

Hey, @/That_oneWeirdo said she is currently full on requests, and cannot accept anymore at this time (she told me in person cuz we are sisters lol, she’s not ghosting you :rofl:) Would you like to be put on her waitlist?

Hi everyone! :heart::rose:

• @Yoshi Expect Your last art scene to be finished no later than Wednesday
  • @Phoenix_Blackwell Your art will also be finished Wednesday
  • @jadeee.episode @/dazzling_ash had to take a step back from art as her life got busy, so I can take your request :blush: Did you have any modifications to the original? I’ll have yours complete the day I hear from you because you have waited so long :heart: I’m sorry you’ve been thrown around.
  • @Violetkino I think @tremsicle might be available? @tremsicle Correct me if I’m wrong :sweat_smile:
1 Like

Ya, ofc

1 Like

hey! is @Bxtchy_Rose avaliable?

Hi! I’m not sure :thinking: She or I will let you know what’s up though as soon as we can :heart:

1 Like

Okay thankyou!! <3

what’s this for? like a splash or anything? (just asking for size reference)

1 Like

Yes! This is going to be part of outtro!

1 Like

Good evening

Miracle

@tremsicle
What kind of splash is it? : Outro
Drawn or Edited: edited
Background: you can choose something like a park
Theme: love
Font: whatever you think fits
Character Details + Pose + Outfit: (if any)

I like your second edit example so something like that…outfits you can change them if you’d like…
Additional Info: Miracle is shorter than Levi
And id like it to say FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES @tre.episodes with the instagram thingy next to it

Awesome! Thank you :slight_smile: :relaxed: