✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Currently Active!

You can use my forum or instagram I don’t mind which (:

Forums = @M_H_C_Episode

Instagram = @m.h.c.episode

2 Likes

I am now about half way through so I will be done in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

yae I’m so excited :smiley:

1 Like

HI curremtly i’m not that free and that outfit is WAY past my ability :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HI i’m so sorry for the late reply ! currently i’m pretty unmotivated on taking requests so i might not be able to do it! you can still request from other members though, if you still want it!

its ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Hello! I am wondering if i can still request because I have A LOT to ask for. So I’m thinking if I should wait for peoples requests to be filled. I need covers, a lot of overlays, some splashes, all that other stuff. (sorry if im being too blunt) If no one can do all these requests its completely fine by me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Your not being rude at all! Go ahead and request it now, but please keep all the requests in one post :blush: It probably won’t get started on until we have some more availability, is that all right?

That is PERFECTLY fine by me! We don’t need any stress upon you guys than you already have. Take all the time you need I’ll wait :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @HasnaWrites and @Daisy_Writer

Sorry it has taken me a while to get your art done, I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgot about and and wanted to apologize for the long wait…

3 Likes

hi !! would it be possible to put me on the waiting list for @epy.emmily ? thank you so much!

2 Likes

Let me check with her :blush:

@Phoenix_Blackwell I finished your artwork but wasn’t really happy with it. Would it be alright for me to redo it and get it to you this week?

Of course :grin: I don’t need to publish for a while still so take your time!

thank you so much for taking to us to let us know

@HasnaWrites @Daisy_Writer

Another apology I feel bad, I am having problems with my iPad, I do art on it and There is a problem with the battery and I had to take it in and call the apple company, I really am sorry. The art might be a while, if you need someone else to do it that is ok, but until I get it fixed I won’t be able to do much work. The iPad will die before it’s even at 0%. So it will be at like over 50% and will say the battery is dead and won’t turn on unless I charge it again.

2 Likes

as far as you are this nice I won’t tell anyone else to do it but you take your time just from time to time check on me haha and we all have problems so i understand

hi, so sorry for the late reply! i’m currently trying to finish my requests and then i will be leaving the shop sadly!

1 Like

OH GOD I’M SO SORRY IF I DIDN’T REPLY IF YOUR REQUEST WAS ACCEPTED OR NOT!!
did i?? i can’t find it if i did.
but i’m sooo sorry but i’m currently trying to finish my requests and then i’ll be leaving the shop! i’m REALLY SORRY IF IT SEEMED LIKE I IGNORED YOU !!

1 Like

@Phoenix_Blackwell here is your art work :heart: Please let me know if you want anything changed :blush:

Large Cover

Small Cover

Art Scene