✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Currently Active!

You got it! :blush::grin:

2 Likes

oh great! :heart:

2 Likes

thank you :grin: :purple_heart:

1 Like

NP! I also just realized the bed is facing the wrong direction so I’ll fix that when I get the chance also (the overlay I mean :rofl:)

1 Like

okay :joy: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I got those overlays fixed for ya! They are all in the orginal post :heart:

1 Like

@whitney99 @tre.episodes I just wanted you to know that I updated my permissions on backgrounds :blush: I hope this is alright, if not I will exclude your images from this because I just posted it now :blush: Just let me know :heart:

1 Like

@CancerousLove we are currently available :blush:

Heyy @Batman54 You can cancel my request Sorry for inconvenience

1 Like

No your fine :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

hi! it’s been a few months I APOLOGISEE but i’ve been really unmotivated and have been thinking of asking someone to help me out to do your request, if you still want it ofc!

1 Like

@Phoenix_Blackwell here is your art scene :heart:

@RyannCJgirl Here is your artwork :heart: Let me know if you would like any changes :blush: Omg I just realized I missed some stuff, Let me fix it real quick :heart:

1 Like

@RyannCJgirl here it is

2 Likes

I hate to be a bother, but it’s the wrong background. I love it otherwise. If it’s too much trouble I could work around it.

1 Like

Oh that’s an easy fix. My bad :sweat_smile: what is the name of the background you would like :heart:

EXT. SOUTHERN HOME OUTSIDE-NIGHT thanks :grin:

1 Like

Sounds good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh my god thank you so much this is amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
do you want me to use the forums user for credit?

1 Like