✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Open!

Haha no I was done with the cover when I asked you about the texts but then I got busy with coding and now it’s late here :sweat_smile:. I just have to add text and for the small cover I’m done with the sketch and flat colours.

2 Likes

Ahhh okie :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Accepted :two_hearts:

Accepted!

Yay. Thank you

**Request completed**

Do not forget to credit me. Thankyou for requesting

@Batman54 you can remove them from my current works and myself from the shop. Thankyou :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much!!! i can’t wait to use it once it gets approved. And thank you again for taking your time out of the day to complete my request :DDD

1 Like

Artist: @That_oneWeirdo
How many zones? 1
Drawn or Edited: drawn
Number of Characters: 1
Character Details + Outfits: (for every character on the cover)

Background:
INT. PENTHOUSE BEDROOM BEACH _ NIGHT
YOU CAN ZOOM IT OR PUT A DIFFERENT BED BACKROUND!
Poses:
She is laying on the bed upsidedown and her hair is falling from the bed.
Description:
Additional Info:
Dont forget the red totto

Thank you so much :!

Are you almost done with it

1 Like

I did finish it! So sorry :sob: I did have to draw it through. I hope you like it

1 Like

i just realized something, you drew the whole reference not the episode characters … you drew the chracters i just wanted the pose. because the other character had black hair. but it’s fine unless you wanted to start over, but i love it.

1 Like

Oh so sorry! I traced the image and added your character features with the color picker. I can redo it for you

It’s no problem :grin: would you like an outline of the pose or the same piece looking more like episode characters?

1 Like

My pleasure :revolving_hearts:

The pose plus the episode characters and its ok!!

1 Like

you ! or that one weirdo