✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Currently Active!

Nope, It’s ok! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! I finished your request! Please let me know if you would like any changes!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

ty! omg its so pretty! how should i credit you?

1 Like

Hey!
I just wanted to tell you it should be a large cover :slightly_smiling_face: ( sorry for the mistake)

1 Like

@Batman54 Have you ever finished the background I requested? I just wanted to check up on it

1 Like

Thank you so much! My username would be fine!

1 Like

Sorry for the long wait! But here you go! I hope you like it! :heart:

2 Likes

Yay. Thank you

1 Like

Of course! Is it how you wanted it?

@jspencer here you go! I hope you like it! Please let me know if you would like any tweaks or changes. Your won’t hurt my feelings :blush:

2 Likes

looks amazing! thank you so much :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Of course :blush:

1 Like

Yes. I will make sure I will add Credit to you in the story and if I decide to make a new story for a new contest I will add you if you want

1 Like

Sounds great!

Shoot! I just saw it loaded with a non transparent background. It didn’t look like that before. I’ll fix it

1 Like

thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Does it show up with a bronze background for you in the forums? I keep seeing one but when I upload it to other platforms its background is transparent. I just wanted to know if this was a glitch on my end.

1 Like

yeah, there is a bronze shadow behind the character. but it’s not there when i open it.

1 Like

Ok, that is really weird. I’m just glad it works :sweat_smile: Would you like me to try and redo it?

1 Like

Oh no! I meant to say that the bronze shadow disappears when I opened the photo (the character is there with no background). it’s all good! Thank you so much :blush::yellow_heart:

1 Like