πŸ‘‘ Epi Meraki's Shop! πŸ‘‘ [Closed]

If u really want but that will take a while longer (:

My outfit maker is kind glitchy :pleading_face:

What do u mean by that? (:

Like it takes a while to load
It’s confusing to explain

That’s fine, if it helps…when someone sends u a complete request via screenshot similar to this =

Summary

For each item, just type one word or so in the filter search bar and scroll through the ones that come up. The more words that u type…the more accurate the search will be meaning it is more likely to give u what your looking for (:

The search bar is also glitchy

If this continues to happen, I’d recommend looking into why it’s like that (:

• Is your WiFi slow? If it is that could be the reason
  • Is you’re portal working as it should? If not, then u need to submit a ticket or something to alert the episode team
  • Do u need to restart your device or change devices completely?
  • Anything else u can think of (:
1 Like

Everything works in the portal, the only thing that is glitchy is the outfit maker

Then u may want to file a ticket to the portal team since there is probably a glitch in your outfits creator (:

2 Likes

I did

I’ll send screenshots and then the typed out versions =

Outfit #01

1 Like

Okay ty :blob_hearts:

Well said :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@A.WLondon I’m so sorry that it’s taking a while but I was quite busy it’ll most likely be done by tomorrow.
Again I’m sorry for the delay :pleading_face:

Thank u :laughing:

1 Like

Hey it okay did you start already? If you didn’t you don’t have to do the request anymore. But if you did you could keep going. Happy Valentines :heart:

2 Likes

Yh it’s almost done I just got a little busy

Oh okay then that’s great!

@KorlieaD I wanted to know if you took my request or not?

@KorlieaD’s requests are currently closed & I think @honeylemontea’s requests are currently the only ones open that do art scenes (:

1 Like