Epi.Pearlsation is here to help!/Edits, Covers, everything!

Whos art are you interested in?

• REMINDER THAT I DON"T MAKE CUSTOM POSES , CLOTHING , NOR DRAWN REQUESTS ATM!

thank you! :heart:

I’m not sure… I’m after artscene that is between digital/ realistic art. I understand this is can be to much. Do you have more examples? I’m not sure from what I’ve seen. :smile:

I’m in the group. Here are somE of my art scenes

I have three styles.

This is style 1

This is style 2

This is style 3

(Btw any art style can be done with any episode character style.)

Okay guess I’m sending my style:

I really love all of your work :heart_eyes: But I’m leaning against @cakepie99999 style 1! You can do this in ink too? :smile: Do you want me to send you the details in private message or here?

Yes I can do that style in INK. Pm me :smile:.

Hi I don’t know how to do Any art and I really need An art Scene and cover For my season2 of my Story When two gangs Collide Do you making me those :slight_smile:

yeah i can do that for you! :heart: :smile:

Thx
Female :
-toffee
-Auborn curly long hair
-head shape Soft heart
-lips thick
-eyes Silver
-eyes brow thick

Male :

-tan
-short black cropped hair
-eyes Closed

• eye brow thick
    -head difine triangle

New born:
-eyes Closed

• skin toffee
    -little bit of hair curly black

In scene: The Female is on the recovery bed after giving birth, The male is beside her he kissed her cheek and the are both looking at the new born baby

like this

Outfits : Female wear hospital gown
Male where jeans with some Green shirt with sneaker

Art scenes? I got a person for ya @Kale, @cakepie99999 or @HelpieMe (Tell me if you dont do art scenes) Can any of you possibly do this?

I can do it.

Is anyone doing yours? If not I can get one done in a few days. (If you don’t like my art styles that’s okay lol). If you want me to do it pick one of the three. I have other examples now if you wish to see others. If someone is already doing yours please don’t ask me to do it :slight_smile:.

Here they are anyway:

I have three styles.

This is style 1

This is style 2

This is style 3

(Btw any art style can be done with any episode character style.)

OK sure you can do it !

And I like style 2

Do you have a plain white background?

I’ll get started ASAP. This is an art scene correct?

@Somary101 Sorry but these details aren’t complete. I need the eye shape, the lip colour, and the nose shape for the female. And for the male I need the nose shape, lip shape and lip colour.

I will be sending pictures of the characters through to make sure they are correct as the details are sort of confusing and I want to make sure everything you said was named correctly.