Epi. Skylight's Art Shop {OPEN!}

@Sunset_Shimmer

Oh, nonono! It’s perfectly fine for editing. I just wanted to mention that I liked drawn covers since I’m quite the artist myself :sweat_smile: Don’t worry, just do your thing.

Oh, before I forget, I have an extra character that I just created that I’d like you to add to the edit. I’ll PM you the details.

could you please fill out the request form? x

2 Likes

No offense. But @Zepherine is very busy right now. And you may have to wait over a month.
Still please fill out the form. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hold on, let me ask her. :blush:

@Zepherine is quite busy! She may be able to do it and I can’t speak for her, but she’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Just in case, pick a backup! :sleeping:

1 Like

Oh ok that’s fine thank you :slight_smile:

So any other artists you want?

I do have a very long waiting list i’m afraid!

No no, that’s completely fine. Sorry for wasting your time :blush:

Any other artist preference?

SASB’s?

Okay. Let’s see if she wants to do it.

1 Like

You’re not wasting my time at all! I’m just letting you know that I have looooots of art requests pending :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Aha don’t worry I was in a art group once and it’s so stressful :exploding_head:

2 Likes

i think it says @SASB is currently full? sorry for the inconvenience! please pick another artist! there are many creative minds here so it shouldn’t be hard! :heart::sleeping::blush:

2 Likes

Just any would be fine then please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Contact @Zepherine or @Florpetal07 if you want to get in.
Please take out your comment so this thread does not get clogged.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::blush:

@paigebarr we’re not sure at this exact moment. you can PM @Florpetal07 personally with your examples and i’m sure she’ll take it up for consideration! thank you for wanting to participate!

-Neptune :sleeping::heart:
Epi. Skylight

1 Like

im very sorry for the late reply, could you pick a third peference and we’ll see if that particular artist is available? anyone who is not currently full or on break would be highly appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

1 Like
  • What are you requesting: Special Scene
  • 2. Any text None needed.
  • 3. Character details :
    Girl (ELVIRA)
    Skin: Fair
    Eyes: Upturned Feline (white)
    Nose: Eleven
    Mouth: Blossom Lips(Sand)
    Hair: Straight (Platinum Blond)
    Brow: Seductive Arch
    Face: Soft heart

Boy (CHRISTOPHER)
Skin: Light
Face: Defined Triangle
Brow: Thin
Eyes: Almond (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Blush)

• 4. Pose:: They’re standing and they’re kissing each other where his hands are wrapped around the girl and the girl is kissing him back shyly (it’s her first kiss let’s say)

• 5. Any images EXT. EIFFEL TOWER TOP - NIGHT

• 6. Extra notes: Whole Picture

• 7. Chosen artist : @Zepherine

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Hopefully I’m not troubling you!

Here are the pictures:

4 Likes