Epi.Starlets Art Shop (CLOSED)

Okay :+1:

I forgot the jacket

1 Like

:joy:okay

Heyo! I would love to request a drawn cover if thats alright? I don’t care who does it- I like all of your art :grin:

Female:
Rose 02 skin
Black Dark/Arched Natural eyebrows
Brown Black/Long Feathered hair
Blue Green/Deepest Almond eyes
Heart Soft head shape
Defined Natural nose
Pink Peach Medium Gloss/Small Wide lips
Wearing: Police Uniform/Buckled Combat Boots Leather Grey Black

Male:
Rose 03 skin
Chestnut Brown/Round Medium eyebrows
Chestnut Brown/Medium Wavy Messy hair
Green Emerald/Deepest Downturned eyes
Male Generic head shape
Straight Flat nose
Rose Light Nude Gloss/Medium Straight Natural lips
Wearing: Police Uniform/Boots Rugged Leather Black/Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Grey Black

(they are both limelight characters! they don’t neccessarily have to ressemble as such in the drawing but idk if you guys needed to know that :laughing:)

If it is possible could they be posing as if they were about to kiss?

The background can be a plain blue!

The title is Partners in Crime, and if its alright I would appreciate it kind of off to the side? Like not directly in the middle if that makes sense :upside_down_face:(and not as large)

I really appreciate it! Thank you in advance, and if anything needs fixed I will happily do so.

3 Likes

hey okay i can’t pass this chance up, y’all have some of the best covers i’ve ever seen. can i request a drawn cover? i’ll have deets below! <3

background

can it be somewhat blurred?
ext. campus garden - night

characters

girl details: tan skin, smooth arch brows, straight charcoal hair, upturned bold hickory eyes, round face, upturned nose, blossom terracotta lips
boy details: caramel skin, thin arch brows, cropped chestnut hair, deepset piercing green eyes, diamond face, button nose, uneven terracotta lips

title

I Could Fall In Love With You

poses

ya know @EpisodeGamer1’s first example? can they be in that position, except with a less “smirky” hot smile and more genuine cute “soft” smile?

artist

if @EpisodeGamer1 can, that’d be fine, since i want the same position :)) if not, it’s all good, and someone who can do ink covers will be fine!

oh btw, it’s a romance story, so maybe a cute cursive font will be best, that’s white?
do you need any other info?

2 Likes

@Ghosty probably would be able to do it.

1 Like

I can do it but I need the character pngs :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@EpisodeGamer1 probably would be able to do your request.

1 Like

thank you <3

2 Likes

of course! I’m on my laptop so I usually just copy and paste the info :laughing:

1 Like

Ok :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:
Would you like a close up or full body?

If anybody is wondering what it means by ‘templates’, I can do choice nesting (custom cc, etc.), animated opening screens, stuff like that :blush:

2 Likes

sounds good, thank you so much :))

1 Like

Hi can @Silver_Shadow make me a cover, warning, and this story uses sound

this what I need in the cover

CHARACTERS IN COVER

Here is the character info

CHARACTER DETAILS

GIRL:
SKIN TONE: Honey
HAIR: Beach Wave and White
FACE SHAPE: Oval
EYES and EYE COLOR: Upturned Feline and Black
EYEBROWS: defined natural
NOSE: Elven
MOUTH SHAPE and COLOR: Full Round and Scarlet

MALE
SKINTONE: Honey
HAIR: Manbun and Charcoal
FACESHAPE: Defined
EYE SHAPE and COLOR: Stoic Almond and Black
EYEBROWS: Thin Narrow
NOSE: Button
MOUTH SHAPE and COLOR: uneven and terracotta

Oh and for the warning I want these characters in it you can probably just cut them out because I don’t feel like saying their details

For the warning

AND FOR THE SOUND

SOUND

AND if you need the story details to kinda picture a image on what you want it to look like just tell me or I can tell you somewhat what I want

OH and anybody who is available and can do overlays I need this as a overlay Rebelling Heart in like a dripping blood style I am writing a vampire story lol I think I am done

1 Like

@Silver_Shadow probably has a lot to do but we will see.

@Cami_epy

First off love y’all for helping the community and I would love for you to make a few overlay tattoo for my new story that’s in the works

For one of my guy I would love something like this

Like it would be placed either on his chest or near waist line

Or something like this

And for my girl I would love something like this if it’s not to much to ask

Or

Like I said it’s in the works so take your time and I would love anything you can do . Love you kisses from NY

1 Like

it’s a large cover, and i’m so sorry that idk the exact animation for the guy, but for the girl, i’d like this one (here’s an example)
49%20PM
that kind of smirk, maybe and with the guy, the same kind of smirk :)) does that help??

A close up will be fine! Thank you again :two_hearts:

1 Like