EPIC Fantastical Story with a VIDEO TRAILER — Black Shadow by Alex Af. MUST READ

Okay, so some shameless self-promotion from me here.

Sooooo, my story includes:

• choices that matter (4 possible endings)
  • 4 mini-games
  • animated overlays and custom backgrounds (ALL the backgrounds are custom)
  • special art scene (everything, including the cover is drawn by yours truly)
  • and, of course, a captivating plot with multiple unexpected twists!

If you are still not convinced… THEN

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Below I am tagging some people who took part in my story description thread and expressed interest in my story. (special thanks to @CordeliaM for suggesting a description I ended up using) I hope you don’t mind that and, please, accept my apologies if you do — in that case, please, DM me and I will remove you from the list.

@PerplexedJam, @amelianelson, @Annieways, @Starlynn, @queenkhadijah999, @Ayu, @granolias, @Brooke_Johnson, @writingwithjade, @HermanEpisode, @Secretz_lol, @m-d, @amberose (still decided to tag you :wink: ) @Konny.Writes, @feck.b, @nemimutt, @Tessx, @aprilish, @S.Dsana (still tagging you :wink:) @random_life, @Gina123, @lovelikeart, @PaulParmar1, @BadassSaasha, @Huwayda_A.Z, @Littlefeets, @Alexwrites, @nnazarethc, @maddyxbee, @TheGoodOne, @Lizard, @Katie.Eps, @Toriblack

Thank you all, guys, for your honest opinion!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

21 Likes

I’ll read it tonight :slight_smile: it looks amazing Alex!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m so pleased you liked my description and chose to use it, I hope it helps bring readers to this story which looks amazing and which I will definitely be checking out!!

:blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I really hope you will enjoy it! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I think the description works really well! Yes, it might be a bit vague but at least I believe it sounds intriguing! So thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

I’m 99.9% sure I’ll love it, I couldn’t help but get a Assassins Creed: Black Flag kind of vibe, especially seeing the name ‘Altair’ (even though he isnt from black flag) :grin: I’ll share your story on my new IG too!

1 Like

I LOVE ASSASIN’S CREED :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And Black Flag was one of my favourite editions. Actually, I was looking for a name to fit the character and when I came across Altair and saw its meaning that made me realise a lot of thing about one of my favourite games :joy::joy::joy::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I started singing the sea shanty’s at work after playing it, they are so catchy :joy::joy: Creed 3 was my favourite because it was the first one I played! I really am looking forward to reading your story :heart:

1 Like

Wow, that trailer is damn near professional! I gotta check it out sometime, thanks for tagging me.

1 Like

I love shanty’s! I wish I could include some of those in my story as music… My all time favourite is a Drunken Sailor. Would always sing along when playing even though my voice is horrible :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you so much again!!!

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH! I really enjoy making videos, so sometimes I make trailers on my IG through giveaways. I really hope you will like the story!

1 Like

Ok, now I’m curious: how did I help you? I’ll read your story later.

1 Like

You kindly voted on my story description and feedback is always extremely valuable, so thank you very much for that!

Thank you SO MUCH for your very kind words!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::sob::sob::sob::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Besides: trailer? Awesome

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin:

1 Like

Oh my! I was going to avoid watching your trailer until I got up to this on my thread but WOW!! And I see you have the new speechbubbles too :wink:

1 Like

Yay! Finally a not so cliche story!:heart:
It look interesting, will definetly check it out!:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH!

Haha I just finished reading it, I wanted to do this before I forget:

Admit, you only wrote the temple mini game so that I would have to pass it 5 times :smiley:
Amazing story by the way. Best of luck with the contest!!

1 Like