EPIC Fantastical Story with a VIDEO TRAILER — Black Shadow by Alex Af. MUST READ

Thank you SO MUCH! Nah, my speechbubbles are actually old, it’s the dad’s phone I’ve been recording from as mine is just too old and the animations all glitch on it :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

I am very happy you are liked the video! I am really looking forward to your review!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I hope the story won’t disappoint you!

1 Like

OMG, aren’t YOU the DREAM READER? You are literally the best and, honestly, I never knew the story could be replayed only a limited number of times… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Did you get all the 4 endings? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I said I would replay it 5 times because that’s the maximum amount :slightly_smiling_face: I tried to make different choices every time but I’m so clueless in everything I do, I got only the bad and the good ending. Now I will never know the two other outcomes :sob:

1 Like

As I said before — you need to get an IG! I will be posting all the endings there, most likely after the contest ends. I am also holding games there and stuff. It’s fun!

I registered once with a brand new e-mail, didn’t connect my account with any of my social media, followed only Episode writers, didn’t even use my real name and 2 days later I started getting notifications to connect with my friends from my personal Facebook. This was an instant delete.
However I checked and I can see your profile without logging in, maybe I’ll be stalking you after the contest :smiley:

1 Like

All right, I’ll read it tonight since this will be my first time reading pirate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahahahahahah!

Actually, that’s weird. My account is not connected with Facebook, literally none of my friends knows about me writing on Episode, so this is like a whole separate life for me. I’ve never received any notifications to connect with my Facebook friends, tbh.

I really hope you will like it! But if not - any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much for reading!

Wow! That was a really cool trailer!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope it has got your interest to read the story :joy::joy::joy: No pressure, lol, just kidding.

OMG, that trailer looked so good!! When I get the chance i will definintely read it! xox

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH! I hope the story won’t disappoint you!

1 Like