Epimaniacs- Reviews, Art Shop and much more!

Hey guys!

We [@epimaniacs] are an Instagram group and we are also here to help! :beetle:

We are doing: :dizzy:
:boom: Covers, Art Scenes, PFP, Splashes [LL+INK]
:boom: Video Edits
:boom: Shoutouts
:boom: Reviews
:boom: Background Drive
:boom: Contests

Also, please be aware: :dizzy:
:anger: If you have an Instagram account, you must follow us there.
:anger: You do not necessarily need an Instagram account; if you do not have one, please include the following in your request: “Forum: [forum’s name]”
:anger: We will post every request on our Instagram account.
:anger: Your requests will be posted here under this post if you do not have an Instagram.
:anger: You always need to credit our Instagram page in your story. [In case of a drawing the artist must also be named.]

:pen: How to submit a request:

Click the link to fill out our forms:
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

:dizzy: See {only a few} examples from our editors: :dizzy:

Feel free to check out our Instagram Page for more examples :heart:

_aa

:zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap:

**NEW EDITORS ALWAYS WELCOME. FEEL FREE TO FILL OUT OUR MEMBER APPLICATION THROUGH OUR CAMPSITE LINK ABOVE **

:zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap:

{Members}
Tags: @sandy.green.episode @Lady_Cannella @mollie.stories @Yasmin.D @Nadja @Sparkling_Sapphire27

27 Likes

Just filled out the form! :blush:

1 Like

Great, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I also think we have amazing editors! And these were really just a few small examples.
You can request even when you don’t have an Instagram :slight_smile:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
:anger: You do not necessarily need an Instagram account; if you do not have one, please include the following in your request: “Forum: [forum’s name]”
:anger: We will post every request on our Instagram account.
:anger: Your requests will be posted here under this post if you do not have an Instagram.
:anger: You always need to credit our Instagram page in your story. [In case of a drawing the artist must also be named.]

3 Likes

You are more than welcome, lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the art​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Me too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really love what they are doing :slight_smile:

I was just wondering who created this one image

3 Likes

Do you have any opening spots I need a edit?

Are you still doing request??

It was our Thalia. :slight_smile:
But, all of them are only @ Instagram

Yes, we do.

LL edits will take some time, tho. Since we only have 4 LL editors :slight_smile: @AmyS

I need a cover for my new story … It’s in ink… I can’t find your forms

You need to tap on the campsite link in my post above :wink:

Cover done by @Goldenstar12 and requested by @justauthoringlol :raised_hand:t3::heart:

1 Like

Just filled out form

1 Like

Alright, if you have an Instagram, make sure to follow us on Instagram as well - as stated in our rules :slight_smile:

I follow you already

Do you guys also do splashes for like the Instagram to

Of course, the link in our bio offers all requests we have.