Episode 10.5 App Release: Device Support Update

Thanks, I am checking now.

DAMAGE CONTROL! Now I can’t play it at night… I’m not allowed to have my phone in my room, so I used my IPad mini (cause my parents never notice when its gone) Guess that won’t be happening anymore.

4 Likes

Am I safe if i have a galaxy note 8?

Shit shit shit, I have an iPod 6G so I think I’m good (if anyone wants to ruin my day, feel free to let me know I’m not lmao), but this was abrupt af :flushed:

2 Likes

Seems like you should be fine? They list iPod touch 5gs and below as ones you’ll have issues with, and yours is a generation above.

3 Likes

So can a galaxy note 8 get this update or =/

True, I’m just overthinking like always :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not at all babe! Everyone’s a little confused

1 Like

I have an se, which I think is a 6 brain in a 5 body, so I guess I just make the cut. Otherwise, my one hope is this update adds the ability to play-test my own story back to my account. :unamused:

In a nutshell, unless your device is now officially obsolete (released in 2013 or sooner), you ain’t screwed.

7 Likes

Luckily I have lg g5 and it’s not on the list. Sorry to anybody with lg g2 and other lg phones.

So does that mean SE

For anyone with an iOS device wondering if their phone is 32 bit or 64 bit, this is a great resource. Keep calm and CARAY on y’all.

https://blakespot.com/ios_device_specifications_grid.html

3 Likes

The SE is 64, so you should be OK. Internally, it’s similar to a 6s.

What is that?

As long as your android version is above 4.4 you will be fine. you will have to look in your about phone section and it will tell you the version in there.

2 Likes

Thank you that is what I was confused. It said Andriod Version 8.1.0 so wasn’t sure if that was it.

2 Likes

No problem! Yep you are all sweet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reposting from my IG stories

6 Likes

When does this go into effect

1 Like