Episode 10 of Dark Desires is finally released!

Author: ashleyabrucker
Title: Dark Desires
Episodes: 10 and ongoing
Description: Five years after you get your life back together after your ex just up and left you, he comes back turning your life upside-down again.
Extras: Customize Characters, Choices matter, name characters, advanced placements/zooms, and sounds
Warnings: Adult themes and strong language.

Link:

3 Likes

r4r?

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah we can do a r4r, I believe you’ve already done one with me with a different one of your stories. I enjoy your writing so I’m all up for it! How many episodes would you like me to read of yours? I’ll be able to do it after work

Thank you so much so do I enjoy yours! I’m up to exchange 3 episodes since that’s the amount of episodes I have out :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, I can do that. And thank you :slight_smile: It’s only right we all help each other with our stories. I actually helped my boyfriend get his writing done by reading all of his drafts, and now his book is published :slight_smile: Even one person encouraging on a writer’s story is extremely motivating.

1 Like

I completely agree! Without encouragement, there is no motivation, and no motivation equals no writing!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Exactly! I’ll gladly read your story right when I get off of work. It shouldn’t be that long of a day for me either. I’ll send you a screen shot of what I read when I can

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll do the same!

1 Like

Thank you @gisellec for the wonderful Story! I hope that many others check it out :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so so much ahhhhh :sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart:

Way to go! I would be willing to do a read for read with you, if you want <3
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Duplicate closed. Refer to Open for New R4R!