Episode 8-9 of Charmer are out now!

Hey peeps,
I’m new to episode and this is my first story since almost 7 years…
I would really appreciate it if you supported me, especially during the beginning which really is crucial whether the author continues or not if the story doesn’t really get that much coverage!

Here is the link to the story! I’m reading Charmer (8-9 OUT!). Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

My insta is @pamistories : D :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Hey guys I just published my first story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

1 Like

Would you like to do a read4read because I understand how crucial the first story reads are, so I try and promote mines and others through read 4 reads❤️

Hi,

sure!

1 Like

Great. How many would like for me to read, or do you want me to do the whole read😁

As you wish!

1 Like

I’m only on episode 3 but I already love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile::smile:

Sadly I don’t have any gems but I’m invested in your story, it’s definitely an attention grabber :heart::heart:

The description is giving bad influence vibes…like the flow of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re so real for that though :sob: :joy: only the real fighters manage to complete a story shoutout to all authors!

I’m sorry was this comment toward me or someone else, if so, do you mean my stories description :thinking:

1 Like

Ahh!! Thank you!!
I’m reading yours asap!

1 Like

That is true unfortunately : (

1 Like

Sounds great! I hope you enjoy it :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Both yes :grin:

I’m sorry about that, I don’t mean for it to come off that way :thinking:
I hope you read it and maybe enjoy the story, the story description went along with the story, and I thought it was clever :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Yep. But you know, never judge a book by its cover :wink:

I know but I just think it could be more original but that doesn’t mean you have to change it :smile: I just noticed it and thought it was funny

1 Like

Gotcha​:relieved::grin:

1 Like

Oh damn I tagged the wrong person I meant the story called : charmer by @pamelasepi not the story into the shadows…I’m so sorry :sob:

Wrong person indeed I meant @pamelasepi I’m so sorry