Episode Academy! Opens May 11th!

Welcome to Epi Academy of the Arts!

We are a group of artists, writers, and coders here to help! Every week we will be teaching lessons on various Episode-related arts! If you would like to become a student, please look at some of our rules and use the code to sign up for our Google Classroom!!

FIRST LESSONS UP TODAY! SIGN UP NOW!! SIGN UP FOR AS MANY AS YOU WANT!

@callmegrace.epy - Backgrounds & Outfits (lessons on Wednesdays & Saturdays)

@PropertyofNae - Custom Poses & Profile Pictures (lessons on Thursdays & Saturdays)

@LR_epsd - Drawn Digital Art (lessons on Sundays)

@keiji - Drawn Digital Art (lessons on Tuesdays)

@Vampyrate - Writing (lessons on Fridays)

@Amphia - Writing in Different Languages (lessons on Sundays)

@fazziale - Coding (lessons on Mondays)

• YOU CANNOT STEAL TEACHERS’ WORK - we will unenroll you from Epi Academy. These artists, writers, and coders spend time to help others better their skills, not to have their work stolen.

• BE PATIENT - Yes, we do have a schedule for the teachers, BUT they have lives too. If they can’t post one day, please be patient. We value mental health for our teachers!

• DO NOT ASK FOR REQUESTS - Some of our teachers do requests, but our Google Classroom is not to ask for requests, but to teach people how to do different forms of Episode-related art. Please contact them on your own time somewhere else if you have requests.

• HAVE FUN! - this is the whole school and learning experience is about fun! Art is all about expression and having fun doing it! Make new friends along the way! Encourage each other as you make art together! Feel free to share your art as you learn new techniques at Epi Academy!!

^Main Account that we can post updates for students, share art, and all the codes will also be on that classroom^

tijnmon - Writing

dr5zjh6 - Coding

m4cifwa - Custom Poses & PFPs

vyiurcy - Drawn Digital Art (Class 1)

hkeas5a - Drawn Digital Art (Class 2)

imiizo7 - Backgrounds & Outfits

sm4frg7 - Writing in Different Languages

48 Likes

Bump!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow this is a really great thing that you’ve put together!! xxx
I think I’m going to join the coding google classroom :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you!! :blush: :blob_hearts: We want to help everyone be able to make great Episodes and great art! We are so excited to see you in our coding class!

4 Likes

Yeah me too!! xx
I joined the class. Can’t wait for it to start

4 Likes

This is a really cool idea. I’m going to sign up right now :grin: !

4 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see you when classes start :grin: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump! :smile:

1 Like

An amazing opportunity to learn and get better!! Definitely signing up!

4 Likes

Awesome! :smile: Can’t wait to see you when classes start!

4 Likes

Just signed up for all of them! I can’t wait to learn and improve!

5 Likes

That is awesome!! :laughing: :blob_hearts: Can’t wait to see you in all of those!!

3 Likes

This is probably the only school/academy I’ve wanted to join in my life

7 Likes

Oh my gosh :joy: :joy: Well I hope this one is more fun for you than actual school/academy!!

4 Likes

Signing up now :grin::grin::grin::grin: Thank you all for the opportunity to learn more!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome!! :smile: And it is no problem! :yellow_heart: Can’t wait to see you in class!

2 Likes

Just make sure you go easy on me :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t worry! :joy: Most classes will be a bit easier at first :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The classes that share days, will they conflict with each other? Because I would love to sign up for all classes. Also, what are the time zones for the teachers involved? Will classes have a set time?

Regarding the Drawn Digital Art and Custom Poses/PFPs, is there any special equipment and/or programs we would need for the classes?

5 Likes

I just shared it too both of my gc’s and they love it! I’ll also be there!

4 Likes