Episode adding animals/pets?

If you are human you have probably seen a dog or cat in real life whether its your pet or a family member or a friends. Either way you know much off an effect they have on people whether it be for veterans with ptsd, people with disabilities, people with mental diagnosis, people who cant have kids, only child’s, first-responders, lonely college kids and just normal people. Now imagine if people made stories on episode about any of those reasons I just listed. Any of those stories would be so beautiful and can touch a lot of peoples hearts. I feel like a lot of people will relate and it could even add more stories to the comedy section which we all want. LIKE IMAGINE SECRET LIFE OF PETS BUT ON EPISODE that story or a story similar would be to die for. Anyways just a thought. What do you think yay or neigh? (see what I did there lolZ)

11 Likes

Bump! :joy:

3 Likes

Im planning on writing stories about different animals especially cats, dogs and horses.
Im writing about this story called Meow.

6 Likes

bumppp!

4 Likes

omg that story sound so cuteee pls make sure to let me know when its finished id love to support💕

2 Likes

Will do :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I love that name. ‘Meow’ is one of my favorite words. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Mine too :kissing_cat: Cats have a special place in my heart actually all animals do but i owned a cat so he mostly special i also like to talking to animals even if they don’t understand me any animals :joy::joy:

my family thinks I’m crazy :joy:

4 Likes

We have dogs and horses, now we just need cats!

4 Likes

Ikr then it can be life of just animals with all 3 of three

3 Likes

You could have one episode human like the guardian lmao

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:lol

1 Like

oh really? please recommend me some stories with those animals. I’d love to see it💕

3 Likes

omg yesss lol

2 Likes