Episode and Ariana Grande/Billie Eilish collaboration?

I discovered Episode thanks to Demi Lovatos’ Path to Fame. One of the most unique things about that story was the Fame, Friendship and Love point system thing that i loved soo so much. There were symbols on the choices too:

93399829_3200168713540704_9031325735310065664_n

Sometimes we even got some bonus gems!

There was a wardrobe where we could change our oufits anytime we wanted to! (well, that feature was present in other featured stories too, but Demi was the first time:)))
93419735_303718677277989_4709035944727019520_n

I really miss these features from celebrity featured stories and i hope that Episode will use them again.
So, what if Episode made a collaboration with Ariana Grande or even Billie Eilish?! (just like they did with Demi). They are world-famous singers and in my oponion these celebrities would bring a big number a new players to Episoode! I truly hope that they will feature one of these super talented human beings in the near future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The first time i jumped to this conclusion was then i saw this hair:
It gave me Ariana Grande vibes immediately! I tought that it was a kind of easter egg from an upcoming Ariana collab… :thinking:

But i observed more “hints” in an official Episode story called LOVE ON FIRE. They dropped a few hints about Ariana, e.g. there were lyrics from her song thank u, next, she was mentioned in a few choices too…
I’m just confused cuz they are breaking their own guidelines (again :upside_down_face:) about mentioning other celebrities…

So that’s all i wanted to share! i really hope that Episode would make a collab with her or even Billie! :smiley:
tell me your opinions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I think that would be cool. I miss celebrity episode stories. I feel like episode should only make celebrity episode stories and let the app be mostly for user stories.

5 Likes

That would be pretty cool! I just hope it doesn’t become a stereotypical story with a predictable plot and annoying gem choices to be honest.

3 Likes

I’d love to see a collaboration with Ariana Grande, but what I want more is for those features from the Demi Lovato story to be released so that we can have a more engaging story system that easily tells readers how they’re doing.

5 Likes

That would be nice. And even though this is slightly off-topic, I’d love for Episode to do a Harry Potter collab, too! Imagine the animations, backgrounds, overlays, character features, clothing and props that would come with it too! :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Wow! I never thought of Harry Potter. I would be interested to see how the characters would look as episode characters.

4 Likes

Ariana’s hair doesn’t look like that.

1 Like

well, it gave me Ariana vibes :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

you mean the point system?

this?

1 Like

I believe so. But I don’t remember - did the points lead to different outcomes?

2 Likes

yeah, gems are pretty annoying… i’m saving mine for upcoming celebrity stories :laughing:

2 Likes

well, ok don’t judge me but i think that i read the demi lovato story more than 10 times :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:
i used to choose different choices, but i got the same endings (if i remember correctly).
the points affected the choices though, e.g. if you didn’t have enough fame/love/friendship points, some of the choices were locked.

2 Likes

That would be amazing! I really enjoyed the Demi Lovato series :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Damn, they could’ve made at least different ending lol

2 Likes

maybe i was unlucky and got the same endings all over again hahahah

2 Likes

Lol maybe! But let’s be real, demi looked scary as fuckk there lol

2 Likes

idk but i didn’t have a problem with the way she looked :man_shrugging:t3: :joy:

2 Likes

Well damn😳
They often try to put characters in stories tgat don’t match the style, like demi doesn’t look like an Ink character in my opinion lol

2 Likes

her body was similar to ink but her face and hair was made just for her (which is logical cuz it’s a featured story of her xd). just like in mean girls --> face/hair different, body same:)
or PLL, …etc

2 Likes

Yeah, still creepy lol

2 Likes