Episode Android Version 12.26.1 Update!

Hey Episodians!

As you all know, our team is always working on improving the Episode experience for readers. In exciting news, we’ve made some MAJOR technical changes to our Android app that should improve loading times, remove common bugs, and make animations play more smoothly.

However, with this upgrade, we did have to temporarily remove two features while we get everything up and running: Profiles and Story Share Links. These will be returned as soon as they can in a future app update.

We really appreciate your patience and support as we work on making our app the best it can be! If you have feedback, comments or questions you can send in a support ticket or post below.

With love,
The Episode Team

36 Likes

Wait, so u mean the profile and share links tabs? Im away from my phone so idk lol.

5 Likes

I’m not an android user but I can’t see this ending well. Do you have an estimated time they will be returned?

19 Likes

I am using Android so Im trying to figure out what they removed for now, I hope it isnt our profiles where we have our stories on. :thinking: Can someone send a screenshot, please. :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure it may be what this girl is experiencing: @Mina33

6 Likes

Oh, okay!

3 Likes

@CoraMae

2 Likes

Ugh I am. Lemme check it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh boy…

1 Like

Yes I am, and I’m kinda felling sad about this new update. My every story is glitching, literally their eyebrows going up and down… and it’s really scary…

13 Likes

Remove the profiles? That’s… an odd thing to do :thinking:

10 Likes

I still have my profile.

9 Likes

I think they removed story link… so if you share your link it won’t automatically open. I might be wrong but that’s my understanding.

1 Like

Same :eyes:

Mine is still there too, but I also haven’t received the update 12.26.1. it’s still 12.10 in my playstore

1 Like

Yup. I had received the update. My profile is missing, I can’t access to other profiles, no story share links and I can’t send fanmails to other authors.
It will be great if you could let us know when will it return for Android users. :heart:

12 Likes

Same

1 Like

My profile is gone

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what she means.

1 Like

Not updated

1 Like