Help me

1 Like

I so angry

2 Likes

It definitely is our profile…

1 Like

Hope fix tomorrow

1 Like

I’ve never had to pay gems in community stories either, but I haven’t played one of those since this new update came out, so I don’t know if that’s changed. It probably has. In any case, it’s not unfair! Episode gave authors that reached a certain amount of reads the option to add gem choices in their stories so they get paid whenever someone selects a gem choice. However, for some users this feature never showed up; whenever they were reading a community story and encountered a gem choice, it would simply look like a normal one, and no gems would be subtracted from them if they selected it. So yeah, this is not a glitch and there’s no reason to contact them about this.
Yeah, sure, it was nice being able to get bonus scenes and whatnot for free, but now everyone has the possibility to actually support their favourite authors!

TL;DR

It’s not a glitch, this was a feature Episode rolled out for authors that met certain conditions that did not show up for some readers, but has been fixed with the new update.

3 Likes

of course I knew that. I’ve always supported episode and authors in different ways. my issue is not with the fact I’ve to PAY, but the fact that whenever I click on the gem option, my game immediately crashes so I can’t progress or get the bonus scenes or points even if I’m willing to pay. I’ve mentioned this to episode but they’ve not got back to me yet. so yeah money and payment isn’t the problem, it’s the glitches and crashes when I try to pay.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh! Since you didn’t mention that in your first reply, I thought paying was the problem :sweat_smile: Sorry. I hope they fix that for you as soon as possible then!

1 Like

wow… :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

I have a problem.The app is turning off. I want to check my story , how it looks, and every time it turns off in the same place. I uninstalled and installed the app but the problem is still there.

2 Likes

Thought my phone was acting stupid for a second when I open the app on my phone :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

2 Likes

Why on earth would they feel this was an appropriate thing to do so close to the Magicka Deadline?

Take shelves away or something but not our profiles for Christ’s sake.

15 Likes

Do you have any estimated time of updating it with profiles and sharing links? Is it a week, a month, three months?

9 Likes

Ah okay, that explains a lot for me.
But now I have another issue and that is that Episode on my tablet is currently using “the newer version” of the app (this is Said with a notification on the loading screen) and that I have to update it so that I can keep playing Episode.
When I tap on “update” when the notification pops up on the loading screen, it won’t work and it won’t take me further either.
There are not updates for Episode found when I open Google PlayStore, so what the heck is going on?! :disappointed::expressionless:

3 Likes

This might seem petty, but I’m not too fond of the too small font when it comes to “See more”, especially when I’m trying to click on my favourites. :joy:

Also, there’s a weird glitch with zooming where as something zooms in slowly, the background and the characters sort of start shaking uncontrollably as if they’re angry or something? :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

The same thing happened to me. Not planning on reading any stories again! (Well not until I’ve really come to terms with this).

3 Likes

I also seemed to have a problem of when there was a transitioning happening in a scene in a story, the home screen of the app would show whilst the transitioning is going on. It’s very off putting.

1 Like

I lost my account

3 Likes

Yes, the zooms and some animations are shaking for me as well! I thought there was something wrong with my story, because I was working on my story when I found out, lol :joy:

3 Likes

Okay, Episode team, I love you and all but you do realize that the Magicka contest deadline is getting closer, right? How will we be able to beta read out stories without the sharing link?

15 Likes

Since this morning I seem to have problem with Episode App. I appear logged in but I can’t see my profile nor how many reads I have, nor my followers. I do see my favorite stories though and I can get in Crators corner from my phone.
I tried to log out but the situation is the same. I also tried to stop the app from my phone settings and to restart my phone, nothing changed.
I also can’t seem to open other people’s stories link when they send it to me from Episode forums and it takes me to the Episode app.
I also can’t add a story to my favorites on my own without reading it first, but only after reading it when it gives me the add to favorites option.

2 Likes