Episode Announced That DOGS Are HERE!

Who else is excited?

8 Likes

Meeeee. I happen to be writing a story where the dog is in the first scenes, and I was worried about making different dog overlays

4 Likes

Yea I always avoided dogs on stories cause i donā€™t like using overlays. So I really appreciate this update lol

5 Likes

Pepleeeeee! Thereā€™s this onna be dogs in episode now!! You can find the dog outfit in the outfits section but outfits havenā€™t been added yet. Iā€™m excited!!!

3 Likes

yeaaaaahhhhhhh i knoooooooowwww im soooooooooo excited!!!
(ignore the letters lol)

3 Likes

I am so excited! But I hope Episode adds more dog breeds though!

2 Likes

WE GOT DOGS
Iā€™M SO HAPPY
I wish there was a collie option or a boxer but Iā€™m happy I can now add dogsss
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™m happy too! And they might end up adding more dog breeds in due time. :blush:

5 Likes

im happy to! now itll look more animated than using a overlay!

2 Likes

I hope cats are next

5 Likes

I just hope we get lots of animals so I can give characters loads of different petsss

2 Likes

Iā€™m still kinda hoping weā€™ll get plus size men, trans features etc in the next updatešŸ™ˆ

3 Likes

OMG!
Yo @ItsTerra I can maybe have Fedor as a bg char too now :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: eHeHeH why i am so excited :skull:

1 Like

BAHA THEY DONT HAVR HIS BREED BAHAHS

BUT DUDE YHlS UPDSTE ID AMAZEBALLS

1 Like

[spoiler]uh this oneā€™s kinda similar tho, no? :pleading_face:

Screenshot_20210213-211852~2
[/spoiler]

with all the story about werewolves and nine tailed fox Iā€™m kind of surprised they didnā€™t include either of them haha

1 Like

Yeah hoping for that as well

1 Like

I really like the new art update, we got dogs! <3

BUT there are also some cruelty breeds like french bulldog and chihuahuas :frowning:
I actually think they should be removed from the art list, itā€™s not good to promote them even though itā€™s ā€œjust a gameā€

Maybe youā€™d like to tell me your opinion?

Did you guys know these are cruelty breeds? If not, Iā€™m here to tell you all about it :slight_smile:

Wishing you a wonderful thursday
Mouns

2 Likes

One I have no idea what you are talking about - I donā€™t know animal history and two this will most likely get flagged.

2 Likes

No, I personally didnā€™t know. Could you explain? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes