**Episode app crashing** when I reset my story progress after I submit a request!

When are they fixing this?? It’s driving me nuts! LOL :joy:

1 Like

Omg! It’s over 1 months now. No one episode team notice and didn’t any fixing a too many problems!! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

That’s shocking I heard ever. I didn’t surprise that your phone is early pretty new. I think that’s reasonable of the bug in the app. I’m be waiting got app developer to fit it. but I didn’t wait for over 1 month while finding hard solving an issue.

Same me too. I told them ages ago since January and February; while I’m be waiting for they currently fixing an issue but they didn’t. They just only updates in only gems, updates in new releases. I be like what… :woman_facepalming:t3: I’m happy for that but not kind disappointed fixing multiple issues with mobile app.

Yes, I have problem with mobile app preview with the zooming and speech bubbles. I clicked one gender as for example male MC choices with messed up into wrong branching in chapter 2 as different genders [female MC choice] and branching choices with point systems. I have web portal are perfect and I’m happy with branching choices are correcting; I used before with branching choices with genders and love interests branching. I think problem with bug in mobile app.

Anyone who had problem with mobile app preview and click wrong branching choices into not making sense?

Anyone know who in admin in episode teams on forums that people notice? I forgot name who in @forums - I can’t remember name because its took so ages.

@Sydney_H I think it hopes it works?

Hi there @MonaK96, I’m just the forum moderator and admin. I’m afraid I can’t assist with app issues. You’ll need to contact the support team for help. :smiley:

1 Like

Guys, I tried today and it works!! I can finally reset my story progress again :sob:

Thank you for informing about your job. Yes, I did contact the support team for help but I’m afraid that I contacted before that it’s not fixing an issue solve on bug in mobile preview.

What?? How? Did they finally fix the issue a solve all app in reset story progress?

Still happening. I’m using a flagship Samsung too so it’s definitely not my device causing the issue…