Episode app is not opening. (Can anyone help?)

My episode app is not working. I don’t know why is it happening.
When I open the app it shows:-

this. And when I clicked on upgrade, then it doesn’t even goes further. It didn’t open at all even after 20 minutes. And just shows:-

this.
Is it happening to someone else too?
Please help!!!

1 Like

well did you upgrade it…like just dont click upgrade when it pops up there get off the app and go to google play store directly and upgrade the app then maybe what i usually do as a “just incase” is after the app finishes upgrading i restart my phone

1 Like

I have already tried it. Also, I have even installed the app 5 times already by deleting and then downloading it again, 5 times.

I think I recall this happening to me at least a year ago… for some reason when I hit update it wouldn’t take me to actually update anything… so I tried going to the app store to see If I couldn’t find the update directly but no luck. so I was stuck out of the app until I either uninstalled it and waited a month or got a new phone… can’t remember.

And you don’t have another device you can use instead? :l

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. You should submit a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to help. :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

i saw that this was happening to someone else too, but i forgot what the thread was. but you’re not alone!! i hope this gets fixed for you! :two_hearts:

I have. I tried using it. But the same happens in it too. :disappointed::pensive:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response and I have already done it. :heart:

1 Like

I hope that too :sob: Thank you so much. :confounded:

1 Like

I have the same issue my app does not work even i hope they fix it​:sob::sob:

Hey @Moona !
I contacted episode regarding this issue and they suggested me some steps for it. And I am glad they worked for.
May be if you want you can try them too.
They are:
•Uninstall the app, turn your device completely off and on again, and reinstall the app on your device. Launch your game afterwards.

1 Like

Thanx dear it’s working

1 Like

I’m having that issue now 16/03/19. I tried all the things suggested and still won’t let me do anything after I restore my previous game

I think you should submit a support ticket to episode.
I did the same. They will help you for sure. :blush:

Mi aplicación no abre y no se ven mis juegos alguien me podría ayudar

Hey this same thing is happening to me is there anything someone can do

Hey!
I contacted episode regarding this issue and they suggested me some steps for it. And I am glad they worked for me.
May be if you want you can try them too.
They are:
•Uninstall the app, turn your device completely off and on again, and reinstall the app on your device. Launch your game afterwards.

1 Like

Oye!
Me contacté con el episodio sobre este tema y me sugirieron algunos pasos para solucionarlo. Y me alegro de que trabajaron para mí.
Puede ser que si quieres puedes probarlos también.
Son:
• Desinstale la aplicación, apague y encienda completamente su dispositivo, y vuelva a instalarla en su dispositivo. Inicia tu juego después.

How do you launch the game is It just opening the app or is there more to it

Hey I tried this like four times and it wasn’t working is there anything else episode said to do