Episode app issues

First ā€œissueā€ is in every app. It basically asks have you read Privacy Policy

2 Likes

I meant to say it was the second one, not the first one.

Probably your WiFi or connection

1 Like

My WiFi connection is fine. The issue is the glitch and the episode app closing out on me whenever I click on the episode app

That has happened to me before, sometimes I just restart my phone, or install the app Again. I would not try deleting it I lost all my data when I did that

1 Like

Iā€™ve restarted my phone and install the app again, but it didnā€™t work. I didnā€™t delete it. Iā€™ve sent a request to the episode help desk Iā€™m just waiting for them to respond to me when they get a chance

1 Like

Im experiencing the same errors can anyone please help me?

1 Like

same:( its been like this for almost a month

1 Like

At least Iā€™m not the only person who is experiencing the same problem.

That has not happened to me.

Iā€™m going to quit the episode game app

Same problem yā€™all i have been waiting for days now hoping that episode fixes this problem maybe try the old episode app last update idk hehe because the last update wasnā€™t that bad :frowning:
now i canā€™t open the app canā€™t get my support id and canā€™t open the stories :joy:

1 Like

I dont think theyll fix itšŸ˜” I havent been able to open the app for 2 months now:(

2 Likes

The episode app on my phone works! Itā€™s been updated and thanks for the help everyone. I appreciate it

is it just me? the app on my phone isnā€™t working :(( i deleted it just this january and tried reinstalling yesterday. every time i open the app, only 1 story shows up even though i finished 10 chapters of it already :(( i reinstalled the app for like 3x now

1 Like

mine worked on my tablet yesterday then after an hour it stopped working again:( is yours still working?

Mine is working but the thing is that when I logged into my account, itā€™s allowing me to play the limelight until I am able to search more stories

1 Like