Episode app issues

First “issue” is in every app. It basically asks have you read Privacy Policy

2 Likes

I meant to say it was the second one, not the first one.

Probably your WiFi or connection

1 Like

My WiFi connection is fine. The issue is the glitch and the episode app closing out on me whenever I click on the episode app

That has happened to me before, sometimes I just restart my phone, or install the app Again. I would not try deleting it I lost all my data when I did that

1 Like

I’ve restarted my phone and install the app again, but it didn’t work. I didn’t delete it. I’ve sent a request to the episode help desk I’m just waiting for them to respond to me when they get a chance

1 Like

Im experiencing the same errors can anyone please help me?

1 Like

same:( its been like this for almost a month

1 Like

At least I’m not the only person who is experiencing the same problem.

That has not happened to me.

I’m going to quit the episode game app

Same problem y’all i have been waiting for days now hoping that episode fixes this problem maybe try the old episode app last update idk hehe because the last update wasn’t that bad :frowning:
now i can’t open the app can’t get my support id and can’t open the stories :joy:

1 Like

I dont think theyll fix it😔 I havent been able to open the app for 2 months now:(

2 Likes

The episode app on my phone works! It’s been updated and thanks for the help everyone. I appreciate it

is it just me? the app on my phone isn’t working :(( i deleted it just this january and tried reinstalling yesterday. every time i open the app, only 1 story shows up even though i finished 10 chapters of it already :(( i reinstalled the app for like 3x now

1 Like

mine worked on my tablet yesterday then after an hour it stopped working again:( is yours still working?

Mine is working but the thing is that when I logged into my account, it’s allowing me to play the limelight until I am able to search more stories

1 Like