Episode App not loading on iPhone

Anyone else not able to load the app on iPhone XS? Opens and starts to load, then closes down…

1 Like

I have an iPhone 7 and I’m having the same issue :woman_shrugging:t2:

IT not loading right i deleted and i did ever thing can you fix this problem i had this game for a long time but ever since you change the guideline it wont work

same ! it happens to me all the time on my ipad !

@Jessmco1 I use an XR and the same happening to me! Sent a support ticket and been waiting 3 days for a response from the episode team! Hope it’s sorted soon :grimacing:

Hey there @Jessmco1, welcome to the forum! I’d recommend submitting a help ticket like @ffihow said! The support team would be more than happy to help. :smiley:

Sent a ticket also to the support @ffihow in the UK btw

1 Like

@Jessmco1 are they different details to the link that @Sydney_H gave me?

@ffihow just thought I’d mention just in case you’re in a different country and the tickets go to different locations :relaxed:

1 Like

@Jessmco1 I’m in the UK :blush: now I’m not sure if I’ve sent to the right place??

There is only one place to submit tickets to and it’s the link that @Sydney_H supplied you with above. Hope this helps :yay:

1 Like

@Nick ok thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Helppp! Mine has not been loading for months do you still have this issue , if not have you found a way to fix it ?x

Hi, I had to wait for an update for the app and it fixed itself x