Episode app support ticket

I send a support ticket a week ago because my game was not saving my process and logging me out of the app and when I try to go back in, it will “treat” me as a new member . I deleted and downloaded the app 2x but it still did the same thing.
This is my second time sending a support ticket and the first time they responded after 4 days but now it has been over a week . I send a new support ticket after doing the first step like it was said on the email and the only thing I got back was the confirmation email saying that I send a support ticket .
How long do they take ???

1 Like

Hey there @Laura9, it may take the support team some time to respond to tickets since they are currently having a larger-than-average number coming in every week. Please don’t respond to your ticket before they send you a reply, as this will push your ticket to the bottom of the queue and take longer for them to answer it. :smiley:

1 Like

@Sydney_H , thank you for responding. I have a few questions, What if I sent a ticket after they told me to either email or send another ticket after step 1 is complete?
Also, I did replied to the confirmation ticket today from 7 days ago.
Will that push it down more ?

1 Like

Thanks for asking! Both of those are fine to respond to. What you want to avoid doing is sending in a ticket and then replying to it before the team has replied. If they send you an answer, it’s fine to respond to it. :grinning: