Episode app WON'T load

Is it just me or Episode is not loading for anyone?
At first the app would load, but none of the stories would. I cleared the cache and tried again, the stories loaded for a bit and then showed the buffering screen, and then a message would come up saying can’t connect to server or that my internet connection is slow, which it isn’t, I have checked.
So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, now the app loads, so when I go back to try and restore my previous version using my email, it doesn’t load AT ALL!
I have sent a support ticket regarding this matter but I want to know if I’m the only one facing this.

2 Likes

Nope everything’s fine with mine.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Hey there @MidnightImperfection, please submit a help ticket to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

2 Likes

I did, and I followed the steps they said, Episode worked for a little while, but not anymore

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me! I first thought it was my WiFi but all other apps are working fine, episode literally won’t load and I was hoping someone else was experiencing the same thing so that its not just my app playing up. It’s super annoying!!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like it’s time to reply to the ticket letting the team know of the results so they can further assist you. :v:

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Episode is still not functioning

THANK GOD
I thought I was going mad!

mine’s fine :thinking::thinking:

Wish mine was too

1 Like

Yep its super annoying that not everyone has it. Wonder why it’s just us…

Idk, should we feel special?
I mean you hurt the people you love :joy:

Does yours ever load and show the loading screen without the words or anything

Yep, every story, if I get lucky enough for it to load

No the loading screen to open up the app episode

Yeah that happens too at times

Yeah

Yep we’re so blessed I’m sure good will come to us after the pain wears off :joy:

1 Like