Episode appreciation

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank the episode staff for working so hard every day!Thank you so much for spending time here in the forums and making sure everything is going well.We appreciate you guys!!!

@Sydney_H
@Nick
@Melani3
@Tyler
@Arlene
@Liz

Pls tag everyone else…

13 Likes

@Melani3 :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Ahh yes!!!

3 Likes

Yes, especially @Tyler, @Liz & @Arlene. :100: :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Awww… thanks guys! It is nice to be appreciated sometimes. :hugs:

11 Likes

Thank you all for taking care of the forums and making it a brighter place! :partying_face::hugs:

3 Likes

We love you! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

:blush: But seriously, thanks so much for this and a huge thanks to the entire community for making the forums the place it is today and recognizing the hard work put into it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Btw, I’m just going to say it - your profile pic is amazing. :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

You don’t have to thank us!We appreciate every single one of you!!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Guys make sure to keep bumping this because they always need to remember how much we love them!

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel bad for some of you because some people don’t take into consideration that you’re just trying to do your job. Which is a big thanks btw!

I appreciate all of you and love the community! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Oh, and even if we have our concerns we are still so freaking thankful for all of you!

5 Likes

Bump :relaxed: