Episode Art Works

Hey guys :wave:t4: So I’m an editor and I have an Instagram account. If any of you would like to follow me that’d be great. My account is @epi.mariek . I do take requests as well for story covers and sometimes art scenes however Atm my requests are closed.

Here are some examples of my works though:

I will be opening requests soon so stay tuned. And thanks for your time :blush:

I’m also thinking of maybe joining a group? So if you know someone plz let me know.

Oh and another thing. When I do open requests. Ill be posting that here for those of you who dont have instagram and on instagram for whoever wants an edit. If you follow me on instagram its more likely that I will see it there since I use that more :blush:

23 Likes

talent :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Hey girl :joy::wave:t4: And thank you :blush:

1 Like

Your art is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw thank you😂I totally need the reassurance😊

1 Like

These are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!:blush::orange_heart:btw i heard so much about you. Your an amazing person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your art is great! :blush::blush: let me know when you open an art shop

1 Like

Thank you!:blush:. Will do

1 Like

Aww thank you! :pleading_face::heart: You’re too kind!

1 Like

Omg this is amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot :blush::orange_heart:

Hi! so I turned my epy account into personal. do u mind if i still follow?

2 Likes

Amazing work :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ofc you can😊

2 Likes

Thank you luv :slight_smile::orange_heart:

1 Like

Do you only do ink? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup😂 I’ve only done one limelight edit and I didn’t like they way it looked. So I’m sticking with ink atm😊

2 Likes

Thank you :grin::heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about Episode art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like