Episode Artistry Official Art Shop!

I love them thank you

2 Likes

Bumping!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Your request might take time because I don’t have time right now I mean it can be done by tomorrow? is that okay @Moonlight8

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

Hey guys!
All your examples look really cool and you all seem to be good at what you do. Can I request that you change this background (below), where instead of the window, there is a large sign that says ‘Stars & Scandals’? It’s supposed to be like a news show, so if I could get the title in the background (like with colours and stuff - nothing specific, just so that it fits in with the rest of the background).
I’m in no rush to publish the story I’m working on - meaning that there’s no rush for the background, so you don’t have to make this a priority.
Thank you!!

Background

2 Likes

Hey… I just saw your background and do you want to do it like the text is on a background like a wooden or black stone or whatever.

Or do you just a text that says ‘Starts & Scandals’ and like the Window taken out?

2 Likes

Yeah can you replace the window part with the text please?
Also it’s Stars not Starts :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Srry i just spelled it wrong. and okay

3 Likes

And is it okay if I start doing it tomorrow or someone else will? because I have to pack my things bc i’m going to vacation soon

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m looking for a cover (I’m in no rush)
My story is about Luna, she’s a cold badass biker who never believed in love until mateo came into her life and changed that perspective and got dragged into his world of lies.
The story is called Lust & Lies
If it’s possible i would like luna to be with her arms croosed leaning over a bike (all black) if not the just with her arms crossed in the center of the cover waist up and Mateo on the background looking at her
I don’t quite know what i want the actual background to be but it can be like a parking at night for the bike or something

2 Likes

Can you make this background become dark, added some light on to make it more like a prom night?

1 Like

Of course @neliamandrea and @AlessgGX, @inkbabie will do your request

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

In Depth Explanation Of Art Scene: A hallway that looks normal is the background, theres a door at the end of the hallway which is open and there’s blood inside the room that’s behind the door. Two kids (Sienna and Silas) are standing back to back looking afraid. A girl (Ayame), who’s transparent is in a boo type pose she’s standing in front of Silas. A boy (Kai), who’s transparent is going boo and standing in front of Sienna. The door that’s open at the end of the hallway shows a person who’s also semi-transparent and bloody (Violet)
What It Will Be Used For: My story ‘Behind The Door’
Style ex drawn, photoshop etc: Drawn or Photoshop whichever is easier
Amount of characters: 5
Each Characters details:
Sienna:
Body: Rose 06
Brow: Round Medium (Deep Brown)
Hair: Long Double Dutch Braids (Black Dark)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Brown Black)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Grecian Soft
Mouth: Thin Heart (Brown Gold)

Silas:
Body: Neutral 06
Brow: Straight Medium (Blackjet)
Hair: Long Top messy Curls (Black Dark)
Eyes: Oval Wide (Brown Dark)
Face: Chisled angular
Nose: Button Round
Mouth: Small Heart (Brown Gold)

Ayame:
Body: Neutral 01
Brow: Round Thin High (Black Dark)
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Blue Black)
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)

Kai:
Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Soft (Copper Red)
Hair: Wavy Messy (Copper Red)
Eyes: Sloping Lid Heavy (Grey Cool)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Rose)

Violet:
Body: Gold 00
Brow: Round Medium (Blackjet)
Hair: Short Curly Blow Out (Purple Lilac)
Eyes: Sharp Almond (Violet)
Face: Diamond Long
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Thin Heart (Violet Glass)

Each Character’s Pose:
Silas - Idle_Terrified_Loop
Sienna - Idle_Terrified_Loop
Ayame: Frighten Boo
Kai - Frighten Boo
Violet - Frighten Boo
Describe Background: A seemingly normal hallway, A ocean painting on the side and a door at the end, the door should be open.
Each Character’s Outfit Details:

Ayame

Kai

Violet

Silas

Sienna

Title: Behind The Door
Summary Of Your Story: Sienna and Silas are forced to stay with their ‘uncle’ for the next two years, their uncle is quite normal but his rules are strange, Sienna and Silas aren’t supposed to go behind the door at the end of the hallway, but, what happens when to kids don’t listen?

Picture Of Each Character With Name:

Sienna

Silas

Violet

Ayame

Kai

Hellllloooo my dears,
Could I please request a stick figure please!!!
Like this!

(For the record, this was a dare to ask… I apologise, great work though on your stuff!! it’s great! Much love and have a wonderful, day/night (wherever you are) :kissing_heart: )

1 Like

Hey and I made your background darker

I have 2 darker versions because i didn’t know how dark you really wanted it.
I’m sorry that it took so long, but that’s because I have other work to do.

@AlessgGX

Heyo and I’m the one who made the background to ya’ so here it is

Please let me know if something is wrong :wink:

Heyy - thank you, but Scandals is spelt wrong on there? Can you please fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

heh Srry didn’t notice it yep ill fix it right away :sweat: