Episode Authors Chat!

So most of the chats aren’t Episode related so I made one!

It doesn’t matter if you write on mobile or on a computer you can always talk here! Promote your stories, talk about the struggle and just generally chat! I will maybe even post some challenges here and there! If you have any questions just PM me!

3 Likes

I’m a fairly new author. One big torture for writing thus far is I know where I want my story to go as far as final events and endings but the challenge is connecting the dots to get to that end. Plus theres the occasional writers block. :sweat:

1 Like

it will take a while to fully have an idea for ur story

2 Likes

I guess I just feel compelled to get it down in the code script because I constantly swim different ideas in my head without end. I published season 2 of my series but I should’ve waited until I fully understood how I’m going to connect my story.

1 Like

nah i gat whwat u mean. especially when u get idea s in the middle of the story. Take your time, flesh out your characters, story, end goal, little dramas,ect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:star_struck: :hugs: Thanks for the pick me up :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This is so true! I’m using Google Docs ton write out each episode before coding it in. It is very helpful!

I actually had a notebook that I would write out a rough script for each chapter. But lately with some of the chapters I’ve just been winging it. I need to go back to that :laughing::sweat:

1 Like

What is your story?

It’s called Razors. Its an adventure/psychological thriller. My friend describes it as a mix of Lost and Walking Dead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted to make anything but a romance story :rofl:

I’m currently in the works of my story Half-Kids. I have 4 FRIKIN CO-WORKERS working on the story! It’s about this group of friends going the through high school dealing with depression, coming out of the closet, rebellion, ext. I think it shouldn’t be called a “comedy” anymore

1 Like

4 co-authors? I hope you all get along. My biggest fear with bringing in a writing partner is butting heads on stuff and it impacting whatever friendship we have.

And hey, your story sounds cool. Not much into young adult stories but that’s mostly because of the times I was forced to see Twilight when I was younger :joy: But YAs can be done right like Hunger Games for instance.

1 Like

Aww thanks.

Hello @Mia-C, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.