Episode available in other languages?

I came across that featured story and it’s in FRENCH? Is episode releasing their featured story in new languages? :face_with_monocle:

Does somebody else have the same thing in their language or is it only available in French for now?

PS: I also noticed that the description in the App Store is also in French now

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Ooo, that’s interesting… I haven’t had that tho.

I really bumped into it randomly (on someone’s profile), but I can’t find them in the app tho :thinking: maybe if I type the name I don’t know…

1 Like

Yes, I have some of the featured stories available in Spanish, though I have no relations with Spain whatsoever. Though I think it’s a good idea. :joy:

1 Like

So far I have only seen French ahah. But yes, It’s nice! Let’s prepare ourselves to be completely bombarded multiples times by the same featured story in multiples languages :skull:

I hope they will also feature user stories in other languages, that would be cool (bc let’s be honest, not a lot of us actually read their featured story nowadays :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

2 Likes

i’ve never come across this :thinking:

1 Like

Girl yes, they should try to do it for community stories because we all know that they get triple the amount of reads featured stories do. :relieved::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

I bumped into this randomly, but I’m not sure if you get a notification or something like that :thinking:

1 Like

What an original plot will do ahah :joy:

1 Like

hmmm
idkk
i’ll check the app again ltr to see if i see that
but it’ll be really cool if there is other languages tho!! coz a lot of ppl from across the world uses the app :blob_hearts:

1 Like

true! Let’s hope they’ll expand this for user stories too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes, mainly cause it has gem choices :weary::tired_face: while 98% of the user stories there arent any gem choices

1 Like

I saw this once too but in Spanish :scream:

1 Like

Gem choices that don’t even impact the story :roll_eyes:, but yes that means more gem choices for them :joy:

1 Like

So far, I only came across French and it wasn’t even on purpose, maybe they are only testing for now?
:thinking:

1 Like

I have honestly no idea but either way it’s pretty cool :blush:

1 Like