Episode Bomb Family! [Closed till we catch up]

Hello Miss Bomby @Aerial_author :thinking: Someone can give a feedback to my story?

-Crying.-
:slightly_frowning_face: Is Rewinded Life.
-More crying.-
-1 hour later.-
-Still crying.-

1 Like

I am so sorry no one has reviewed your story…there has been a ton of drama we have had to deal with…it is currently 2:24am so I will have to get someone to review it tomorrow:)

1 Like

Omg, what happened? :open_mouth:
Thank you Miss Bomby. :smile:

1 Like

If you go here you will see some of what I mean
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/i-m-saying-goodbye/78865

It’s sad to read this kind of thing. :disappointed_relieved: we’re supposed to be a group of people who share something in common: The passion of writing. I hope everything goes back to how it was before.

1 Like

Looks like my character and me is gonna go on a trip :wink: hope I could make it better and more explained…(or whatever the word is):upside_down_face:

1 Like

I find this very sad but i wich you the best off luck in the future xxx

Can someone here review my story but a little bit more than just 3 episodes because it is just then that it starts to begin well.
It is called Dr. Love… it is not because the title says love that it is a romantic story only it is drama, There will be a kidnap much of betrayal etc and because she is learning to become a psychiatric nurse there be a lot off
mental illnesses that come to the front.

Hi there!
I’m new to community and story writing.
I’m writing my first story ever and I published a few pages 2 days back.
I could really use some feedback/suggestions/review on my first story.
It’d be of great help.:slightly_smiling_face:

My story
Title: Living Together
Author: Shonana
Chapters published: 3
Genre: Drama, Comedy and Romance.

Link:

@AnonymousAuthor1 @LiaLopez @Zoekezoef and @shonana I am sorry that all of you have had to wait for a while now! I will be starting each of you reviews.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

@Zoekezoef@Kalizzza will be doing your review:)

1 Like

Hi @Zoekezoef I’ll be reviewing your story

2 Likes

I can do a review

1 Like

@AnonymousAuthor1 @epsd.ama will be doing your review:)

2 Likes

Thanks for helping:)

1 Like

Of c

1 Like

thanks but a little more then just 3 chapters becouse the strory begins just really at 4 you have to take 4 with it please xxxx

4 Likes

Thank you Miss Bomby. :smile:

1 Like

Np;)

1 Like

Hello again, is someone else assigned to my review? I know Natty was supposed to do it.

2 Likes