Episode Bomb Family! [Closed till we catch up]

Hi there, I saw a link on a thread that you guys do reviews? I would love one :slight_smile: This is my story:

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

3 Likes

Someone will get started on your story as soon as possible!

1 Like

Hi, you told me that you could help me with this , i just really dont get whats wrong.

Hello, DA PIE here. I think it is because all of your speech is in capital letters. Try having only the first letter of each line (in speech) capital and the rest lowercase. Let me know if that helps :slight_smile:

hello!! i was referred to your thread for help reviewing my story :slight_smile: hope someone can!
here is my story :smile:

2 Likes

Someone will help you as soon as possible:)

Hey there, DA PIE here. I’ll be reviewing your story. I’m going to send you a personal message alright? :slight_smile:

1 Like

you wont! please join!

1 Like

Ok !

haha lol i just read uor back!

2 Likes

Hhaha

1 Like

Yass I am Ginger cookie and I am very good at…um being bored( oh and I watch some really great netflix shows

4 Likes

Wow you sound just like me

1 Like

Hello! Someone can give me a feedback? Please. :smile:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back, and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Style: Limelight.

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Someone will read your story as soon as possible:)

2 Likes

I would love a review of my story if you are still accepting them!

Story Name: The Genuine Fake
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 6
Story Description: No friends no problem! Fake Friends 4 Hire help the socially awkward in Chicago find real friendships but you didn’t expect to fall for one of the actors. Is he really just acting?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5290289552293888
The_Genuine_Fake_posterThumb_uXSq20j97s

1 Like

Thank you Bomby! :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahaha no problem

1 Like

@Lunar_Rose will be reviewing your story:)

All of the people in this group are currently reviewing story’s so it might be a little bit of a wait but don’t worry your story will still be reviewed:)

1 Like