Episode Book Club List 2022

Alright, so we all know Episode announced their release of the Book Club in the app. So, drop your book club names and we’ll make a list. Cause I know that there will be a lot of posts of people announcing their bookclubs. Oh boy. XDDD Alright, so let’s get started. Share what your book club is also about.

Please don’t send pictures, just say it in the comments to make it easier. Depends on how long the description is.

PS. Episode has not said anything yet on how are we going to link/share the book clubs and adding the stories there. So, I’m on the look out as everyone else is.

Here’s mine:

1. LanaBookClub: by @/lanafrazer_episode: This club is for everyone to join.

2. Shinning Angels by @MidnightMaiden : This is the place for contest entries, and books by authors who have never been featured on the shelf. There tons of authors with unique stories that the club would love to read. Please join if you’re one of them.

3. Page_Turners by @Raitlyn : We focus on reading books from all different genres to explore our interests, and getting to know other people in the community. We accept everyone and make sure everyone feels comfortable in the club.

4. BoujeeNBookish by @LanaAugustine : I want to focus on Black & Poc stories and authors.

5 Likes

My friend’s is: ShinningAngels Book Club :sparkles: :sparkling_heart: - Community / Episode Fan Community - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

Description in the picture :yay:

2 Likes

Lol too small, and I can’t see it properly. I’ll check on the app. Trying to avoid these kinds of stuff because it takes too long, and have to check the app for the description. lol

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you. lol

2 Likes

Here’s mine!

My book club is called Page Turners, we focus on reading books from all different genres to explore our interests, and getting to know other people in the community. We accept everyone, and make sure everyone feels comfortable in the club.

(Idk if thats the kind of description I should have put, but oh well :rofl:)

1 Like

Here’s mines:
I want to focus on Black & Poc stories and authors.

1 Like

Is that all you want me to display for the description. Or could add the rest that you have in your thread?

Yup I ain’t got nothing else to say.

1 Like

Alright

1 Like

Thank youuu Lana💕

1 Like

Np! :grin:

I’ve changed the name twice now :sweat_smile:, I’ll update again if I change it again :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

@kinsleyepisode

1 Like

Hello! Mine is ‘RisingStars’ and the description basically tells people that it’s a club where they can share their stories and any underrated authors who deserve to be recognised :white_heart: My episode name is TLB

1 Like

Hi! I just created a book club named “Bookmarked” and it’s objective is to make new friends whilst enjoying mostly comedies; however, we could also read other genres.

I really hope you’ll will join:)

1 Like

My friend Coco created a bookclub called Diamond Reads

Here’s the link to all the info about my book club! Thanks for creating the thread!

hi guys!

just created one book club as well to share all underrated stories that needs to be recognized for their excellence!

also, it’s a place to share your own story and help each other to grow on Episode - sharing tips, advices and all.

it’s called Pizazz because as Gina once said: “Pizazz os who I am”. so the intention here is to make your story - or others we love - as pizazz as possible with our support.

come join me! :knot::heart_eyes:

Hello everyone. Feel free to join my book club named " Author_readers " on app for all authors who need more read for their story.
Description: For all the authors who need more reads for their story.